About Websites... ?

Are you new? Do you need help? Come here and ask questions here!
Forum rules
Remember to read the tutorial first before asking questions. Also take advantage of the search feature.

About Websites... ?

Postby Corey[OSX]Burton on Tue, 15 Dec 2009 02:03:34 +0000

What exactly are they good for. I have a bunch and have heard they help 'make weapons' but honestly I have no idea.

Could someone please clarify this?
I'm basically Myckaal 2.0. We've got the same basic features, only I'm faster and more handsome.
Corey[OSX]Burton
Staff

CW Profile

Re: About Websites... ?

Postby Phildo on Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:08:48 +0000

Yeah, probably not really to useful now.. but later in the game they will be.
Phildo

CW Profile

Postby Void is a BIG FAGGOT on Thu, 17 Dec 2009 04:32:21 +0000

Websites are only good for two things at the moment.
1.) You can use 100 webs to buy your first Server, and after that, there is no use for webs at servers.
2.) When you get 10000 webs, you can buy a capacity scout, which will help you get capacity to search the grid more frequently.

After these two things, it serves no other purpose besides selling them for money. I have been told by Admins that many more benefits are to come. So wait patiently.

NOTE: Inflating the market will get your ass kicked. Please use the proper web price.

Current Web Value: 100-250

I hope I resolved your confusion, if i did not, please reply to this post, and I will help.

Junny
Void is a BIG FAGGOT

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Fri, 18 Dec 2009 01:28:00 +0000

|OSX| Junny wrote:NOTE: Inflating the market will get your ass kicked. Please use the proper web price.

*stands innocently in the corner* :P

Basically, they are an alternative form of currency and are used in certain situations. Those situations haven't occurred yet, so hold on to them ;) However, as it has been said before (in the tut i think) the 100 webs to buy your first server is the best 100 webs you will ever spend, so do that quickly! Cap scouts can wait for a while...
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby Player Unknown on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:05:10 +0000

|OSX| Junny wrote:Ok.

Websites are only good for two things at the moment.
1.) You can use 100 webs to buy your first Server, and after that, there is no use for webs at servers.
2.) When you get 10000 webs, you can buy a capacity scout, which will help you get capacity to search the grid more frequently.

After these two things, it serves no other purpose besides selling them for money. I have been told by Admins that many more benefits are to come. So wait patiently.

NOTE: Inflating the market will get your ass kicked. Please use the proper web price.

Current Web Value: 100-250

I hope I resolved your confusion, if i did not, please reply to this post, and I will help.

Junny

lawl this sounds like an answering machine
Player Unknown
Admin

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Sun, 20 Dec 2009 01:11:08 +0000

Didn't you know junny is a robot? How do you think he has an answer for everything? ;)
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Rusty

CW Profile

Postby Vexx West on Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:48:07 +0000

Maybe CW could have a system that auto-trades Webs for CDs it would be helpful, maybe obliterating Webs and just having ECs, CDs and other more helpful things.
Vexx West

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:26:33 +0000

Suggestions are for the suggestion's forum (hence the name ;))

Rusty

CW Profile

Return to Newbie Help