LOL

Talk about anything you want here.

LOL

Postby Diseased Violence on Sun, 14 Apr 2013 12:31:06 +0000

Code: Select all
[center]Congratulations, you are now in jail.
Sentence:99999 days
REASON:
helping you to move along[/center]

never needed a move along, just another proof you're not up for confrontation...the power of the andi xD
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Re: LOL

Postby Andi on Wed, 17 Apr 2013 12:21:17 +0000

it's not that i'm not up for confrontation, i repeated many times answers to same questions. if you ask them until i get tired of answering and then accuse me of not doing so, then it's your problem for not believing what i say. you've been for a year in staff list? so what? it was because I didn't cared about it, not because i couldn't do it.

as for gate, for a long time he was teaming up with mark and talking trash but wasnt my problem. everyone is entitled to their oppinion. that doesnt mean he can do what he know for sure that's i'm not ok with in any way. it's not that i'm against criticism, actually i prefer to have it so that I have a feedback on what's wrong, but only if that comes from people that want a constructive dialog and not attention. cw was dying long before i took it, and problem is most of you don't understand there's no way this game is going to *revive* as it is, no matter how much cash you spend on advertisements. it's obsolete. and the code is obsolete^2 which makes it next to impossible to maintain and keep your mind sane. if you don't get this, then you can think whatever you like but keep it to yourself. as for any new plans I have, I have them on my own and it's personal project that will be available when it's done. i don't have to report to anyone.

i know my mistakes, but i'm tired to respond to anyone whenever they fit so. don't like the way it's run, who cares? I DON'T care what you think, so move on. I won't waste another minute with you.
after all, it seems more like you think too much of yourself and that you deserve attention and answers. there are players that deserve them, and you're not one of them. you're just lame and pathetic.
Andi
Admin

CW Profile

Return to General Chat