Chat Mod

Talk about anything you want here.

Chat Mod

Postby jinius on Tue, 26 Mar 2013 00:00:49 +0000

I checked the forums, briefly, couldn't see an appropriate thread and I didn't want to be seen to approach 'staff' with my question... so here it is, I would like to be considered for a 'staff' position; chat mod. As I am always lurking...

We all know that this game has been on it's arse over the last... well, you can argue that amongst yourselves. But what you can't argue is that I have have been a constant since the reset. Handsome, annoying, funny, nonsensical... Donator... For those of you that haven't been regulars since the reset, I change my handle... a lot... but I am always around. Those who know me... know I am critical, ruthless, witty, stupid, rude and fair... above all else I am fair, even when I think someone is wrong, I give ground when it is warrented.

Unlike, 'top 10' players I frequent chat; often chatting to myself, busting the occasional jailed player.

Arya is the chat/jail mod, but she hasn't been online as much as she would like... and to be fair, there has really only been myself, Myck, Twidget, Mentor, and a few other players who don't get jailed, online regularly.

Corey/ RAWR is another mod, but he is very busy with Shoreside.

Skippeh has basically retired from CW.

It is only recently that I have considered myself a 'regular', of CW, and I have been registered over 1000 days, pre-reset...

So, I would like to be considered as a chat mod for CW, please feel free to yay or nah this thread.

Dave, AKA Dayf AKA Jinius
jinius
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Chat Mod

Postby Mr.Hat on Tue, 26 Mar 2013 01:37:55 +0000

Honestly, there's not even enough chat activity to require a chat mod. Though if Andi believes there is a need to fill the position, you'd have my vote.
Mr.Hat
Staff

CW Profile

Re: Chat Mod

Postby Player Unknown on Tue, 26 Mar 2013 03:16:09 +0000

I'm with Hat on this one. When the need is present, you have my vote. But one thing to think about If that need becomes present those MIA players may be back xD
Player Unknown
Admin

CW Profile

Return to General Chat