EPIC vs OSX

Talk about anything you want here.

Re: EPIC vs OSX

Postby [7s] Foamy Squirrel on Wed, 03 Aug 2011 21:58:13 +0000

Well yeah I like to point out a few facts in the game. 1: Top 10..OSX 4..EPIC 2..OSX WINNING. 2: Gang wars are outdated, so yes I cussed a bit..how long have we had 5 minute reset and this is STILL not fixed. Then's there is your dumb ass Hat, who had to come glory hounding it like your team is SOOOOOoooOOO much cooler then Jesus. OMG EPIC can take OSX in a broken ass gang war..3: sorry I rant and cuss.

Epic will see the squirrel in their logs if they don't already. Sometimes down, sometimes bruised but never beaten. You call yourself Mr.Hat..I'm not a huge fan of the show, Mr Garrison is gay and Hat is his puppet does that mean that you like these nuts? As for your WaaaaAmbulance..I got it swinging for you.
[7s] Foamy Squirrel
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Legendary Hat on Wed, 03 Aug 2011 22:49:12 +0000

Lmao. I'm on my way out of town so that's all I have time for in regard to that post for now
Legendary Hat
Staff

CW Profile

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Thu, 04 Aug 2011 01:51:58 +0000

Now I know that this post here will be seen as an excuse, and maybe it is a little, but the intention of it is to point out a truth.

In the most recent war against EPIC, OSX possessed a single turn head start and lost. OSX had declared the war upon EPIC while it possessed 19 members, their members had dropped down to 17 during the middle of the war. Gate declared (Which I believe...) that they were a month inactive, OSX does the same thing. Unless you have a reason to be gone for a month you don't belong. I do however think it was done in poor taste that Gate decided to do it in the war (You won't see OSX do that), it destroyed the tactic that I thought of before hand of "Well EPIC has two members that I can't kill, but they possess two people more, as long as I kill those people every reset, it'll come down to who is faster. Now it's also true that EPIC actually possessed 3 people that could kill me, Dafreak, I gotta say props to that guy, not many that close to my stats and can stand their own... Even Hat was able to be killed by me... every time (Thanks to viruses). So then because I didn't know that dafreak could actually kill me from time to time, less than 50%. (He's a netguard I don't kill netguards outside of war, that's why I wasn't in knowledge of his combat abilities). Now it came to using the suicide tactic, since gate was online I couldn't try to risk getting the kills in before he could kill me... 14-15 people, where he had to really only make sure he killed me first, advantage him which is why I resorted to suicide on twidget. It was to minus a kill from their long (gaining back one of the point difference in members that got destroyed when gate kicked those two inactives) This was actually working out alright, since we had that turn head start they were catching up slowly (whenever I suicided dafreak mostly) by the math, they were destined to past us unless the other members of OSX signed on and started to suicide as well. Though they weren't told to do that, I won't ask/tell other people to do a tactic such as suicide to slow down the opponents count. That is something one will have to do on their own.

Despite my best efforts, there wasn't much that I could do against Gate, and after OSX was caught, and surpassed, I refused to give up with the hope that gate would have to leave and I could gain a turn or two. As a surprise to me, some of EPIC players came online, and started to heal (I don't think they knew they were in a war yet) and I started to watch them like a hawk, focused on the possibility of gaining an extra point or two. Quickly though the healing stopped and EPIC gained another member trying to do kills in the war. DOOMY. At the start of the war Doomy at most could only do 1 damage against me, though through the aid of Gate and Mentor providing aid to him through giving him pieces of their equipment (which he still seems to possess unfortunately :'(...) EPIC gained another person that I couldn't kill every time, and due to the risk factor and me wanting to keep their points to a minimum, I had to halt on killing (or attempting) Dafreak and Doomy, meaning the max kills that I could get was now only 13 to their max of 17. Btw, for the record I'm fine with the sharing of equipment, that's what a gang is for right? To aid their members and protect the ones they can. Hope nearly completely left me, seeing their score increase by 4 more than OSX's every reset, but I still fought on. Doomy still suicided on me every now and then, if gate left there was a chance that I could turn this around, all hope I had was that gate would leave. He never left, at the end of the war I stopped using my ec to provide me energy to kill everyone that I could kill without risk of dieing, but I never stopped fighting, energy that I gained naturally I spent on that war still. And as I said before, EPIC won.

Now another point of fact that I want to point out, a little fun fact even: Gate laid claim that it was because of me that he was unable to go and do other things that he was normally planning on doing, so at least I was able to own Gate's personal time for 2 hours about.

Final point of fact: EPIC won due to gate being the top player online between the two gangs. Had it been without his interference through killing, and providing aid to other people (not saying he shouldn't, I'm just pointing out why folks) that war would have been a different story.

Now a claim, not a fact since it's not proven... Without gate and myck, locked gangs (no one in or out) No outside help (having twidget kill osx members so epic doesn't get kills or vice versa) a predetermined time agreed by both OSX and EPIC... OSX would win.
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby [1] RiDdLe on Thu, 04 Aug 2011 03:42:10 +0000

tl;dr

All I know is that ONE kicked the ass of OSX weeks ago with me (THIS GUY) been the most active player with higher rank in our team.
So, yeah ... move on guys, there's nothing to see here.
[1] RiDdLe
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Insane |GATE| Dwarf on Thu, 04 Aug 2011 18:44:02 +0000

[OSX]Captain UnderPants wrote:Know what INSANELY WHATEVER DWARF, i like this view in my stat logs:
You have defeated Insanely EPIC Dwarf. Gained 0 EXP. :lol:
A #54 getting his ass kicked by a #70 player who is new to this game...
i feel sorry for you, what were you doing in last 556 dayzz.......

Regards to that, it's all about builds. Yours clearly beats mine, however mine beats alot of other peoples and since when does age truly matter ?
Insane |GATE| Dwarf
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Fri, 05 Aug 2011 00:36:30 +0000

[1] RiDdLe wrote:tl;dr

All I know is that ONE kicked the ass of OSX weeks ago with me (THIS GUY) been the most active player with higher rank in our team.

Void isn't higher or more active than you?

Also single wars mean nothing, especially when it's been declared to avoid the higher-ups of the other gang.

-- Fri, 05 Aug 2011 01:21:29 +0000 --

Gate, when he said he gave 7 of his HDD equipment and when that wasn't enough, mentor gave you two of his CPU pieces. Don't worry Doomy, I wouldn't make up information without having some sort of proof of it.

-- Fri, 05 Aug 2011 01:29:18 +0000 --

hmmm seems that doomy deleted his message
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby The Problem on Fri, 05 Aug 2011 02:34:15 +0000

Prince for the record Gate wasn't the only one killing in that war. I was the original member of EPIC overhauling the headstart before Gate was online, and if he hadn't have come on I'd have happily spent the time there to win the war, and since I can kill all of OSK it wouldn't have been a different story. The only reason I didn't get many kills is because Gate was faster than me.
As for making claims how about I make this one, in a pre determined, locked war without Myck and Gate taking part EPIC would still win, because I'd be killing, and if I couldn't then Hat certainly would, and if Hat couldn't then Doomy would etc.
The Problem
Donator

CW Profile

Postby EPCI Inactive Doomy on Fri, 05 Aug 2011 04:13:16 +0000

[OSX]-Prince- wrote:

Also single wars mean nothing, especially when it's been declared to avoid the higher-ups of the other gang.

-- Fri, 05 Aug 2011 01:21:29 +0000 --

Gate, when he said he gave 7 of his HDD equipment and when that wasn't enough, mentor gave you two of his CPU pieces. Don't worry Doomy, I wouldn't make up information without having some sort of proof of it.

-- Fri, 05 Aug 2011 01:29:18 +0000 --

hmmm seems that doomy deleted his message

yes because i expected a retarded response, you constantly checking this post probably says enough, i'm not here to waste time on this bullshit, we won the wars, the healing system is the way it is now, and all this talk is more excuses for not showing any actions, if you disagree, i'm fine with that but don't act like osx is the best gang ever and no one can beat it blablabla, do you think anyone even gives a shit? like seriously

also we give eachother what others need in our gang for as far as i know, i dont see anyhting wrong with that, you help someone else out - they help you out. I don't depend on anyone to kill you as you stated before, silly. I simply don't care if you can kill me, this is a game where you have an advantage by using your energy smart and where you put time in, the only so to say skill in this game would be killing rapidly
EPCI Inactive Doomy
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] Snags Almighty on Fri, 05 Aug 2011 13:22:38 +0000

Man. I'm honestly ashamed of some of you guys.

1) I've been away a LOT lately. It's why I've been training instead of killing, I have to rely on my phone. If I had been around during any of the wars and near my laptop, the results may have been more favourable for OSX.. I don't know.

2) You guys are usually picking times that you don't think people will be online.. or prepared. This doesn't bother me. It's a viable tactic these days. But it doesn't mean you get to brag

3) Sorry, Prince. You seem to do most of the work in kills these days. You're a fair kicker of the ass, though.

4) Foamy, Myck, Aussie, shut the hell up. They beat us. Not exactly "fair and square", but few wars are nowadays. Look at ours against WU. Not exactly cricket, is it? Fact remains, being confident is good, giving OSX a bad name is not.

5) Hat: It was bad form of you to make a post to just incite nuisancey crap. You know I <3 you but this could have been kept to chat instead of making almost everyone involved look like a dick, on both sides. It's not worth the effort to try to start real wars any more. People aren't going to do anything other than talk about it. We have no fresh blood, no fresh reasons to war or anything else. It sucks, but it's true.

Now I want you all to sit in a corner and think about what you've done -_-
If Jesus had Twitter: Just got nailed in Jerusalem, LOL.

[OSX] Snags Almighty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [1] RiDdLe on Fri, 05 Aug 2011 14:48:31 +0000

[OSX]-Prince- wrote:

No, he wasn't online in that ONE.
[1] RiDdLe
Donator

CW Profile

Postby EPCI Inactive Doomy on Fri, 05 Aug 2011 16:29:33 +0000

[OSX] Pepsi Snags wrote:Man. I'm honestly ashamed of some of you guys.

1) I've been away a LOT lately. It's why I've been training instead of killing, I have to rely on my phone. If I had been around during any of the wars and near my laptop, the results may have been more favourable for OSX.. I don't know.

2) You guys are usually picking times that you don't think people will be online.. or prepared. This doesn't bother me. It's a viable tactic these days. But it doesn't mean you get to brag

3) Sorry, Prince. You seem to do most of the work in kills these days. You're a fair kicker of the ass, though.

4) Foamy, Myck, Aussie, shut the hell up. They beat us. Not exactly "fair and square", but few wars are nowadays. Look at ours against WU. Not exactly cricket, is it? Fact remains, being confident is good, giving OSX a bad name is not.

5) Hat: It was bad form of you to make a post to just incite nuisancey crap. You know I <3 you but this could have been kept to chat instead of making almost everyone involved look like a dick, on both sides. It's not worth the effort to try to start real wars any more. People aren't going to do anything other than talk about it. We have no fresh blood, no fresh reasons to war or anything else. It sucks, but it's true.

Now I want you all to sit in a corner and think about what you've done -_-

*sits in corner and cries* /lol
EPCI Inactive Doomy
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Fri, 05 Aug 2011 23:49:34 +0000

EPIC Doomy wrote:yes because i expected a retarded response, you constantly checking this post probably says enough, i'm not here to waste time on this bullshit, we won the wars, the healing system is the way it is now, and all this talk is more excuses for not showing any actions, if you disagree, i'm fine with that but don't act like osx is the best gang ever and no one can beat it blablabla, do you think anyone even gives a shit? like seriously

also we give eachother what others need in our gang for as far as i know, i dont see anyhting wrong with that, you help someone else out - they help you out. I don't depend on anyone to kill you as you stated before, silly. I simply don't care if you can kill me, this is a game where you have an advantage by using your energy smart and where you put time in, the only so to say skill in this game would be killing rapidly

If you expected a retarded response, why post it in the first place? While you're not here to waste time, you seem to do a fair bit of it anyways. (Also btw, you seem to be responding more in this topic than me). I'm fed up with EPIC saying everything that OSX says is an excuse, can't you retards read? I swear other than gate, EPIC is just full of people who declare wars while the others are at work or sleeping. Facts are facts at times guys, not excuses. Yes they can be, but read my post, all I've done was state how the war was, I wasn't whining, I wasn't making excuses.

WHERE THE **** DID YOU SEE ME COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM GIVING YOU THEIR EQUIPMENT. All I did was point out how you have to rely on others to be able to beat me, where as for me, I pay back how the gang helps me, I don't leech off of my gang, I help them out and they help me out. Tell me Doomy, how have you used your energy smart? By receiving 1k free ecs from gate? Yeah that's pretty smart I guess getting something for nothing. Or how about getting free equipment? Hmmm also the same, something for nothing... I hate to point this out, but all the signs point to you being a deadbeat getting pulled along by his gang. I think you even stated in chat how you're only there because of EPIC (because you get free shit)

Now to mentor... |OSX| Foamy Squirrel - 22:50:14
Ments: 'I can hack everyone in OSX'...You have defeated Mentor Is Super EPIC. Gained 43 EXP and 453 credits. >.>
Foamy isn't part of OSX?

Also mentor, you guys didn't catch up to OSX until the hundreds, If I recall correctly from gate's post in chat, you had less than a hundred kills, sure you might have helped a bit but you're not the reason EPIC caught up with OSX. And also you're telling me that you're so much slower than gate that you couldn't win during any reset? Sounds like to me that you'll let other people do the work for you.

[1] RiDdLe wrote:
[OSX]-Prince- wrote:

Nice job avoid the other part of the post, takes real skill to win a single war while you're the strongest online for both gangs...
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby EPCI Inactive Doomy on Sat, 06 Aug 2011 00:01:02 +0000

[OSX]-Prince- wrote:
EPIC Doomy wrote:yes because i expected a retarded response, you constantly checking this post probably says enough, i'm not here to waste time on this bullshit, we won the wars, the healing system is the way it is now, and all this talk is more excuses for not showing any actions, if you disagree, i'm fine with that but don't act like osx is the best gang ever and no one can beat it blablabla, do you think anyone even gives a shit? like seriously

If you expected a retarded response, why post it in the first place? While you're not here to waste time, you seem to do a fair bit of it anyways. (Also btw, you seem to be responding more in this topic than me). I'm fed up with EPIC saying everything that OSX says is an excuse, can't you retards read? I swear other than gate, EPIC is just full of people who declare wars while the others are at work or sleeping. Facts are facts at times guys, not excuses. Yes they can be, but read my post, all I've done was state how the war was, I wasn't whining, I wasn't making excuses.

WHERE THE **** DID YOU SEE ME COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM GIVING YOU THEIR EQUIPMENT. All I did was point out how you have to rely on others to be able to beat me, where as for me, I pay back how the gang helps me, I don't leech off of my gang, I help them out and they help me out. Tell me Doomy, how have you used your energy smart? By receiving 1k free ecs from gate? Yeah that's pretty smart I guess getting something for nothing. Or how about getting free equipment? Hmmm also the same, something for nothing... I hate to point this out, but all the signs point to you being a deadbeat getting pulled along by his gang. I think you even stated in chat how you're only there because of EPIC (because you get free shit)

Now to mentor... |OSX| Foamy Squirrel - 22:50:14
Ments: 'I can hack everyone in OSX'...You have defeated Mentor Is Super EPIC. Gained 43 EXP and 453 credits. >.>
Foamy isn't part of OSX?

Also mentor, you guys didn't catch up to OSX until the hundreds, If I recall correctly from gate's post in chat, you had less than a hundred kills, sure you might have helped a bit but you're not the reason EPIC caught up with OSX. And also you're telling me that you're so much slower than gate that you couldn't win during any reset? Sounds like to me that you'll let other people do the work for you.

[1] RiDdLe wrote:
[OSX]-Prince- wrote:

Nice job avoid the other part of the post, takes real skill to win a single war while you're the strongest online for both gangs...

entertainment, that is what games are about right, keep posting like that, it's funny.
Last edited by EPCI Inactive Doomy on Sat, 06 Aug 2011 00:07:06 +0000, edited 1 time in total.
EPCI Inactive Doomy
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Sat, 06 Aug 2011 00:07:02 +0000

EPIC Doomy wrote:entertainment, that is what games are about right, keep posting like that, it's funny.

Jeez, learn how to delete parts of the posts Doomy, you don't have to quote the entire thing. If you posted it for entertainment then why delete it? Wouldn't a retard response (if that's what you're going to stick with, personally I think you were disappointed that I knew that they weren't yours and you didn't want to be owned on the forums.)
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby EPCI Inactive Doomy on Sat, 06 Aug 2011 00:08:53 +0000

[OSX]-Prince- wrote:
EPIC Doomy wrote:entertainment, that is what games are about right, keep posting like that, it's funny.

Jeez, learn how to delete parts of the posts Doomy, you don't have to quote the entire thing. If you posted it for entertainment then why delete it? Wouldn't a retard response (if that's what you're going to stick with, personally I think you were disappointed that I knew that they weren't yours and you didn't want to be owned on the forums.)

I think you still don't understand, Gaty loaned me his HDD's, so what? I don't ask for them, but if he wants to give me them why would I say no, aside from that your post did contain a whole lot of 'facts' that weren't actually facts.

also nice sentence there^^
EPCI Inactive Doomy
Donator

CW Profile

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat