Challenges
53%
NPCs
7%
Auto Heal time
No votes
Hack the Bank(better rewards)
27%
Other(reply with what you would want to see added to this poll)
13%

Total votes : 15

What feature broken/disabled/unbalanced would you like to se

Postby [EPCI]Gatekeeper on Fri, 03 Jun 2011 02:44:44 +0000

This is pretty much self explanatory. I will change the poll if new options arise and vote can be changed if the new options fit more. 1 vote per person
[EPCI]Gatekeeper

CW Profile

Re: What feature broken/disabled/unbalanced would you like t

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Fri, 03 Jun 2011 02:54:38 +0000

Hack the bank, that shit is so useless, often when I do succeed, I get 70 cd as a price, that's a net profit of -30 cd. Why would I take a 1/10 chance to lose only 30 cd when I can kill someone and get more money (over ten fold) give my gang money (over ten fold) AND exp for myself. Hacking the bank could be something that draws in attention and entertainment other than the normal routines of this, this this and that, make it something that people go 'hmm, do I spend that 5 cd to hack someone? or for a chance of getting some decent cyber-dollars.
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby Insane |GATE| Dwarf on Fri, 03 Jun 2011 13:09:34 +0000

Im with Luffles here, hacking the bank is useless. But on a second note, i would like to see NPC's fixed. Also there is no benefit of job 8 or 9. Surely that needs to change. 8 is less productive than 7 and 9 is the same reward ratio as 7, just less time consuming
Insane |GATE| Dwarf
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [7s]Nobody on Fri, 03 Jun 2011 16:42:09 +0000

One thing i find unbalanced is the battle range for levels. With the TSPL and people with high levels battles with people low levels dont stand a chance. I think people should only be allowed to battle people with half the level due to stat restrictions. The old CW level didnt realy matter in battle besides HP but yet a level 200 could still compete with a level 1000. The game would stay at a fair balanced level with constant competition if people had restrictions on who they could fight. If the autoheal time stays the way it is i dont see a problem with changing that factor.
[7s]Nobody

CW Profile

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Fri, 03 Jun 2011 17:30:43 +0000

[7s]Nobody wrote:One thing i find unbalanced is the battle range for levels. With the TSPL and people with high levels battles with people low levels dont stand a chance. I think people should only be allowed to battle people with half the level due to stat restrictions. The old CW level didnt realy matter in battle besides HP but yet a level 200 could still compete with a level 1000. The game would stay at a fair balanced level with constant competition if people had restrictions on who they could fight. If the autoheal time stays the way it is i dont see a problem with changing that factor.

A lower level can still kill a higher level, it depends on your stats and strategy of how you play the game. I think you miss the whole point of TSPL, we are trying to get leveling a reason as well as preventing people from just spending real money to get ddays, to just sell off to mass buy ecs and skip ranks, I see 0 purpose of playing if players are allowed to do that.

On another note, I do agree with the voting so far, the Unique challenges need to be fixed, I've had the webs one more than I would like, if your going to disable it temporary, remove it temporary, also the cyber-dollar one, I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to go over the limit with spam ops and not get my reward, or by killing a person, or by hacking a pc. I also agree with dwarf, why have 2 completely useless jobs?
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby [7s]Nobody on Fri, 10 Jun 2011 02:13:06 +0000

In that I said nothing of changing it to the way it was before. You misunderstand my meaning. In changing people only to be able to attack half their level would create more and closer competition. Rather then the highest level rules all. The levels would he more.balanced and still give the new peoples a chance to catch up rather then the strongest people having their way with who ever they want
[7s]Nobody

CW Profile

Return to General Chat