Issue of Maggies donations

Talk about anything you want here.

Issue of Maggies donations

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Tue, 12 Oct 2010 04:09:24 +0000

Wow, to me that seems like bullshit... people aren't allowed to donate and help their gang now if they aren't upgrading in the game??? Even if the stuff that they donate, goes into 'their' account in the gang bank account. That boost the gang in the monuments. I think this conversation is bullshit...
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Re: Aoen's Shit Has to Stop!

Postby Dan The Shrubber. on Tue, 12 Oct 2010 04:35:38 +0000

if the admin clearly has no idea how the game works, then CW will just die.
FFS, take at least 10 minutes to get to know people and how CW works before you start doing shit you think will work.
Its the same thing with being a non-donator. you cant make ECs, or use server scans. how the hell are you going to make money to buy more DDays?
as far as i can tell they're just trying to run this game into the ground as fast as humanly possible.

also, hoarding shit is what DD does, thats what theyre known for. being in the monuments is the point of hoarding it. to show off. you cant tell them not to, its their perogative.
Dan The Shrubber.
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:28:48 +0000

Smuggs wrote:The punishments are to be decided by the admins and staff not by the ones persecuted.

PERSECUTED ... wooow .. that means a lot ... lol

cmsjr123-Puppet Master wrote:I list this as a useless topic.

lol, already doing a bad job ... the topic is not useless .. some of the fight is, pointless, yes, but the main topic is still a General one !
one Option you have as a FM is to split, and place some of the fight elsewhere, to keep it clear ...
...........................................................................................................................................................................

back on Topic:

Andi has just stated and changed one of the old tradition of a gang, to be able to help other players as we can !
To be able to do that, we need to be able to store and distribute ECs/CDs/Webs like we (gang members) would like to !

I do understand Andi's point of view, if a player come in CW and does nothing else then give ECs ... to his gang (even, if I don't see a problem, if he doesn't have any other accounts) I do see it might give a big advantage to that gang,
but in any case, someone that's rank #6 couldn't & shouldn't be considered like that !! NO WAY !
someone with level 1, yes .. and even then, I still think it's that players prerogative, if he wants to be nice ... but what a boring game this is if you just do that ...

And how is he expecting us to build a strong gang if we can't pay for upgrades any more ... that's also a one way donation ..

From this Topic, I think, a correct set of rules and explanation of them should be set for the gangs (a Topic made by the Admin & Staff)
Stating what we can do in a gang ... what is forbidden and so on ... because now, players don't know what they can and can't any more ...

A big one donation is a no-no .... but if it's small ones ??
- if it's to sell to other gang members without passing by the market (and have someone else grab it)
- if it's to help with gang upgrade .. (very expensive)
- if it's to help buy ECs in the market using "Gang buy" option ...
- if it's to make a loan to some gang members, so they can move up and pay-back when they can ?

these are the things gang have always done .. otherwise what is the point having gangs ??

Now, thanks to Smuggs new gangs war payout and availability (200, 300 & 400), gang wars are now worth the work .. but still, I have always in mind, I might get again 3,000+ stats removed from me without a word just to make it fair for others .. This doesn't make me want to do wars if the profit from it is removed later for no good reasons ..

Up to now, Twice I lost FW, the first time was to reduce my lead made with NPC, Andi and I had talk about it, before it happen .. (this was done professionally)

But this time, the removal of founds and removal of FW from me and my gang .. was done without a word, no mail, no pm .. nothing .. I had to guess it and ask what happen ... That's what this Topic is about too !!

So Andi, Smuggs, don't get me wrong, you do great job for CW even if we don't say it often enough, but do take a time to clarify the "Gangs Do's and Don't's" for us all.

Ozy
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Insane |GATE| Dwarf on Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:44:26 +0000

Rank should it no way be a deciding factor on whether what's going on is fair/unfair. It shouldn't matter whether the player is top10 or top 500. If the admin perceives you breaking the rules, they are broken.

Though i do agree with outlining the gang/gang members do's and do nots.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:39:38 +0000 --

Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:20:08
but Ill let him know ..
Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:19:24
I dont
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:19:15
take me
Andi - 11:19:10
*take me
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:19:04
i dont believe that. dont take as stupid.
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:18:46
doesnt work that way. when there was interest, the cds had a reason. but ecs not and either cds anymore.
Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:18:35
in hand you are more tempted to use them (sell or other -- )
Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:18:07
but its both way if its given to them when they need it most !
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:17:57
huh? so if they keep ecs in hand they lose them or what?
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:17:29
multis are considered too those players that all they do is create assets and all transactions are one way.
Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:17:21
the price of ECS will go up, so they will have it for later, when they need it !
Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:16:47
multi is only if its the same person ... so you cant use that excuse ...
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:16:32
*cds
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:16:22
how does it helps them by keeping ecs and dds within gang and not on them?

Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:15:24
but what players put in is for their own growth at the end !
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:15:10
yeah, but not by having players that all they do is making ecs and donate to your gang. thats not the point of the game.
Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:14:08
we made a gang as a collectif of players to be able to help each other out !!
Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:13:27
and they arent good either !
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:12:58
there are gang wars, for start.
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:12:46
if there is no other reason then why did you made the gang? since its not profitable even if you keep those into monuments. that doesnt help you

Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:11:54
if that was the intention, then i could sum up the assets and post them as total.
Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:11:45
so why have a gang for ???
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:11:35
that monument is for gang assets, not cumulated of all players.
Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:11:21
http://tinyurl.com/ykq2y34 is our spreadsheet ..
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:11:03
like i said there is no reason, and its used by multies for transfer. so this wont be exception.

Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:10:35
not if we want to keep a strong gang (monuments and all)
Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:10:11
why not ?
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:10:08
everything is considerated donation.
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:09:59
there is no reason to keep them within the gang.

Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:09:31
and ALL his donation is kept in gang under HIS name !!

Ozy {DD} (Private to 2) - 11:09:03
he is still playing, but not as often as before !!
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:08:40
as well you.
Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:08:34
If Maggie continue donating to gang without actively playing he will be considered multi and gang deleted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From here on, this topic is to be about the issue with Maggie.
Insane |GATE| Dwarf
Donator

CW Profile

Issue of GANG donations

Postby Ozy {DD} on Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:43:47 +0000

Thanks red !
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Issue of Maggies donations

Postby theoneandonlyCire on Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:03:06 +0000

Andi (Private) [PM] - 11:11:54
if that was the intention, then i could sum up the assets and post them as total.

That IS the intention, actually. What is the point of the gang hall of fame if it's not that? Cuz I and everybody else thought it was to show off how much the gang had. But if it's not, then tell us and add the summed up assets, I guess.

Cire
theoneandonlyCire

CW Profile

Postby Legendary Hat on Thu, 21 Oct 2010 23:52:52 +0000

Ozy, I would've LOVED to have seen your reaction if you were in Mike's shoes when he lost 10k hacking skill, to make the game more fair, with no compensation whatsoever...

Maybe these things weren't against the rules before. Andi is telling you they are now. Why does this have to be so difficult? There is no gang interest, other then monuments there is no reason to donate cash to keep in your gang bank (less likely to spend it? gtfo. you came up with that as a comeback and nothing more). Maggie doesn't actually play this game other then to help DD. I understand that. By the old rules that was acceptable. Now Andi says it isn't. Stop actin like a baby and earn your spots

EDIT: "Please Note Admin reserve the right to change these rules without notice at any time. " How long have the current rules been up? Long enough for everyone to have been able to read them. Ignorance is not an excuse. So for those saying Andi is making up the rules as he goes, even if he does it says he can in the rules.
Legendary Hat
Staff

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Fri, 22 Oct 2010 02:21:27 +0000

Mr.Hat wrote:Ozy, I would've LOVED to have seen your reaction if you were in Mike's shoes when he lost 10k hacking skill, to make the game more fair, with no compensation whatsoever...

Maybe these things weren't against the rules before. Andi is telling you they are now. Why does this have to be so difficult? There is no gang interest, other then monuments there is no reason to donate cash to keep in your gang bank (less likely to spend it? gtfo. you came up with that as a comeback and nothing more). Maggie doesn't actually play this game other then to help DD. I understand that. By the old rules that was acceptable. Now Andi says it isn't. Stop actin like a baby and earn your spots

EDIT: "Please Note Admin reserve the right to change these rules without notice at any time. " How long have the current rules been up? Long enough for everyone to have been able to read them. Ignorance is not an excuse. So for those saying Andi is making up the rules as he goes, even if he does it says he can in the rules.

Ill make a link to the ToS in future posts. and In my sig. i suggest all staff do the same. Apparently more people have not seen it. This game is a dictator ship. ANDI controls everything he can shove it up someones ass i he wanted to. Staff knows this. The people who actually like the game also know this. Ozy your ignorance to the fact that ANDI can do what he wants disappoints me highly. Then again ill donate whatever the hell i want to the game. *oh wait i only spend 600 energy on stats and the rest in ec's// technically im playing the game and still donate ec's to my gang. You can play and donate.. Just tell your people to play. If all you want is stricly one thing then multi is the only thing i can think of.
Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Fri, 22 Oct 2010 05:45:10 +0000

lol at you two ..

Hat, it's not the surprise of losing stats that bugs me, it's the lack of communication ...
Andi is the present boss .. we know it, when he changes a rule, if he doesn't post it as an update, that makes him a bad owner .. I don't spend my time every day reading the TOS to see if something is changed ..
And when you remove something from a gang or someone stats, the minimum is to mail that person to explain what happen, instead of hiding you head under ground like an ostrich ...

Junior, what the Nat are you talking about ...

I still think a post about the gangs "do's and don't's" could help players now and for the future, it's not that hard for the Admin & Staff to do it ??

A big one donation is a no-no .... but if it's small ones ??
- if it's to sell to other gang members without passing by the market (and have someone else grab it)
- if it's to help with gang upgrade .. (very expensive)
- if it's to help buy ECs in the market using "Gang buy" option ...
- if it's to make a loan to some gang members, so they can move up and pay-back when they can ?

these are the things gang have always done .. otherwise what is the point having gangs ??
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Legendary Hat on Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:50:48 +0000

That's just it Ozy, he hasn't changed the TOS in months. The same rule that has you bitching has been there.
"So, anyone caught sending massive (multiple) amounts of E's, CD's, and/or Websites will be considered to be a multi, and will be treated as such. This includes using a GANG or a "middle man" as a means of transferring these funds. Both accounts will be jailed, and all funds removed from the game. "

See that? It's been there for months. In having a player (Maggie) sending in mass amounts of cash and ECs, with no intent on playing again, those assets would eventually be spent by someone in DD for the good of the gang, no?
Legendary Hat
Staff

CW Profile

Postby Insane |GATE| Dwarf on Fri, 22 Oct 2010 18:10:54 +0000

That really shows that there is no grey zone, DD were in the wrong. I dont see any other point to argue here ?
Insane |GATE| Dwarf
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Fri, 22 Oct 2010 18:27:20 +0000

ok, Hat, so you are saying if it's a small amount and not
Mr.Hat wrote: massive (multiple) amounts of E's, CD's, and/or Websites
then it's Ok !!

How much is this imaginary limit ?

75 ECS, 2 mill cds, 10k webs per Week ? .. what is still acceptable ... This is what I mean, it should be stated somewhere.

Can we raise some ECS, CDs Webs from our gang members as to pay for upgrades, and help our members grow and pay back later .. ?? ..
well Webs, aren't useful now .. so you can kinda forget about them .. till we get an update that use webs for something more then healing.
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby {DD}Maggie mee on Sat, 23 Oct 2010 04:25:32 +0000

Moo Moo, :)
{DD}Maggie mee
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:55:01 +0000

Okay what if i started massively donating to my gang. Its my gang and all the gang funds are mine right?
Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Return to General Chat