Pappy's grievances with Andi

Talk about anything you want here.

Re: Aoen's Shit Has to Stop!

Postby Sha{DD}ow on Sat, 16 Oct 2010 13:45:48 +0000

I would agree. No on should be above the law weather its a typical members, gang owner, staff, or admin! We should all follow the same set of rules or laws. I am in no way defending pappy for what he done. But i am also not defending Aeon for what he has done either. I am simply saying, i don't think any of this was fair; pappy exploitation and bots, or aoens deletion of funds that had nothing to do with the bot or the lottery exploit. He should get something for that... but i don't think deletion of all his legal donating was justice. None of what he did made him money or EC's. (or am i wrong). I am not all that familiar with what his bot did!

I suppose this answeres why that ass jailbate didn't ever say hi to me.... i always thought he/she had really bad social skills. I am not sure if his account is possible to get back.. however, i think maybe we should turn to a society vote!? Do it the best way possible. Make a poll, and live with the consequences? Since this is something that if 1 person answers a decision they are going to get bashed forever... Lets turn to a CW vote where everyone gets an answer (privately) and see how it turns. and follow what the votes say! I think that is probably the fairest we can get!
Sha{DD}ow
Donator

CW Profile

Postby theoneandonlyCire on Sat, 16 Oct 2010 14:46:54 +0000

Why.. why would he get his multi account back?
And like Smuggs said, the funds may not have been obtained illegally, but the account was illegal, so all of the funds it generated were considered illegal, and deleted with the account.
theoneandonlyCire

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Sat, 16 Oct 2010 15:49:40 +0000

No Cire, PaPPy's account 10038 was a legitimate account !
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby valtam on Sun, 17 Oct 2010 02:01:38 +0000

Nevermind pappys account(s) tbh. He hacked the game, and deserves the ban. That is fair.
Banning maggie on the other hand - is nowhere near fair. I still don't see why nearly nobody is realizing what that means.
valtam

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] Snags Almighty on Sun, 17 Oct 2010 02:09:55 +0000

1) Lol at an admin that complains about private messages not being private. Irony.

2) I told staff about JB being Pappy's bot AND about Pappy's involvement in the hack. I was ignored. (I believe that one particular staff even called it "crap" when I alluded to it.) I never had a problem with the bot, it was the fact that it was a multi and Pappy's exploits that annoyed me.

3) He did illegal things. Punishments go according to the discretion of the staff and admin. It's always been that way.

4) One person claiming to retire but still funding another player? Actually, I do disagree with that. Keep the funds and ecs on your own account. However, if you donate to the gang for monuments.. that's fine. But.. do you expect the admin to keep spreadsheets of everything everyone has donated, everything that's been transferred? I can sort of see why Andi gave that warning. It's not his job to keep on top of everything, and he may not even be able to prove that any spreadsheet provided by a gang owner is accurate for all I know. I don't have access to the information there.

5) Despite the fact that yeah, I see why it happened, I still think Andi could have done it in a nicer, more PR-friendly way.

6) I think y'all are blowing it out of proportion. The way of CW and the admin thereof has always been "I've done it, deal with it.". Especially with Lyn! Just because Andi and Smuggs listen more doesn't mean that that is changed.

7) According to the tos.php;
If you receive money/items from someone who is deemed a cheater, without paying for them, we will assume you are also cheating. If anyone sends you something for no reason, please send it back or risk possible jail sentence. NeoCW.com may not be able to replenish lost money/items. We will be aggressively pursing cheaters in this game. We remain the right to deny the service to any member at any time.

That has been there for a LONG time. It's been edited to say NeoCW.com but that's been around since, like, Lyn's time. Don't act so surprised now.
Also;
NeoCW.com shall have the right to remove any content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.

You don't even have to break the TOS. You just have to do something the admin or staff find objectionable. Hell. If I recall Andi dislikes yo momma jokes. You could get banned for making one.. even if it's not directed at him. Just be glad the admin aren't so harsh, yes?
If Jesus had Twitter: Just got nailed in Jerusalem, LOL.

[OSX] Snags Almighty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby PaPPy on Sun, 17 Oct 2010 11:24:31 +0000

jailbate was jailed after well after i was deleted.

also jailbate never touched my pappy account, nor DD. never once came on the same IP.

it never once donated any money, its only purpose was to bust people out.

when gate jailed it initally he told me to make it look less like a bot, so i programmed it a little different then he unjailed it.
PaPPy
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] Snags Almighty on Sun, 17 Oct 2010 12:21:01 +0000

PaPPy wrote:jailbate was jailed after well after i was deleted.

also jailbate never touched my pappy account, nor DD. never once came on the same IP.

when gate jailed it initally he told me to make it look less like a bot, so i programmed it a little different then he unjailed it.

Actually it was jailed at the same time, if I recall. Someone unjailed it.

Not the point, still a multi. I didn't even mind that it was a bot, like I said.

Still not the point. It was a multi.

Yeah but you only made it worse. Unless you had coded the ability to actually converse (lol) it just made it MORE obvious it was a bot. When you were unjailed, we were told the owner had contacted staff. If you HADN'T made it chat, people would just think JB was incredibly unsociable. Instead, the few who didn't really think you were a bot were then convinced by the repeated catchphrases when you didn't say anything else.

Also, any jail-busting bot gives a "bonus" to the owner. Assume there's no one else on and bait is still busting, you decide to get your hacks. Instead of wasting energy while you're in jail (if it goes over the max) you get busted by the bot and get to try again..

[OSX] Snags Almighty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Sun, 17 Oct 2010 18:51:35 +0000

I just have to say that I find it immensely funny that the former forum-nazi who used to delete forum posts just to be a douche to players he wanted to be a douche to, is now found out to be not only deceptive and a cheat, but a raging crybaby, too.

"waaaaaahhhh!!!! my post got deleted!! The Man won't let me speak!! waaahhh!!"

Stuff it, Papsmear, you fucked up. You just don't like that you got busted being dirty. Trying to play sleight of hand and make an issue out of what you "lost" while at the same time trying to hide the shit you were pulling .... I'm a little surprised you didn't get caught and deleted. Oh, wait ... you did. And then you made another account to come back and bitch about your punishment. Isn't that against the rules, as well? Is it that you spent so long as an admin, that you forgot that you have to actually follow the rules?

Stop crying. Take your fucking licks and sit the **** down, cheater.
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Player Unknown on Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:40:04 +0000

PaPPy wrote:jailbate was jailed after well after i was deleted.

The fact that you basically made both accounts constitutes a multi. It makes no difference if it has contact with your account or not.
Player Unknown
Admin

CW Profile

Postby PaPPy on Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:38:30 +0000

Snaggs you are missing the point now that u are an admin. But what ever yall have been warned.

Ill just sell the source code to whats his nuts?
PaPPy
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] Snags Almighty on Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:43:30 +0000

PaPPy wrote:Snaggs you are missing the point now that u are an admin. But what ever yall have been warned.

Smuggs is an admin. If I (Snags) were an admin, I'd bully one of my geek friends into sorting out the code for CW. So that Andi and Smuggs could concentrate on the development. :P

And your defense is still invalid.

[OSX] Snags Almighty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby PaPPy on Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:50:55 +0000

my bad, busy work day. i wrote that post in like 5 secs
PaPPy
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Wed, 20 Oct 2010 00:46:00 +0000

PaPPy wrote:Snaggs you are missing the point now that u are an admin. But what ever yall have been warned.

Your "busy work day" inspired you to threaten to "sell the source code to whats his nuts?" What kind of fucked up job do you have? Nevermind. I don't care. You HAD a job on CW. You fucked it up. Perhaps you should take a pause and go look up the word: consequences. What is happening to you is called that. "Consequences for you actions."
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Player Unknown on Wed, 20 Oct 2010 02:38:44 +0000

I'm not missing any point here. Even if i wasn't an admin I still would believe the same ideals. You cheated, hacked, and many other things. The punishments are to be decided by the admins and staff not by the ones persecuted. Selling the source code wont do crap, I've been rewriting most of it anyways.
Player Unknown
Admin

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Wed, 20 Oct 2010 03:28:10 +0000

This topic is super senless. I have the urge to warn some players ETC........ topic..............lock..

-.^ it is the same shit over and over again. people trying to make things all public in hope of convincin others
Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat