Gender bias in game staff

Talk about anything you want here.

Re: Gender bias in game staff

Postby Lady Of DoA~s Lake on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 00:58:39 +0000

Just what part of This was done for someone else against my better judgment and told them so do you NOT understand, as this is the sort of behavior I told them to expect Sigh you people SUCK~! As for burn I dont see it that way bish. life is just that life. If you feel the need to bash just because this topic is something I wrote then your in essence bashing the person/people whom asked me to write it. kk thanx come again.
Lady Of DoA~s Lake
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Bish on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 04:55:31 +0000

I wasnt "Bashing" you on the subject, I was showing you my point of view on it, Because really that is what the forums are for. You put up whoevers opinion it was and it got people to react. My opinion might of being strongly worded but it wasnt "bashing"
Bish

CW Profile

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 05:13:41 +0000

[OSX] TheRapist Bish wrote: Ghostie is in the running for Cm as we speak, Do I think she is suitable? Not at this moment, but she is in the running because she is well liked in the gang.

Bish, I happen to actually think she is good for the job rather than 'just' being liked in the gang for the record...
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby Bish on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 09:19:07 +0000

Good for you luffy, that is your opinion and as I just explained to anni, I have my own opinion. For me I would prefer Dan or Riddle for Cm rather than Ghostie at this present time.
Bish

CW Profile

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 18:54:33 +0000

Yea, but inside your opinion you spoke for other people, some who might not agree with what you said (me for example). You are more then welcome to your own opinion just don't speak for others unless you know for certain all 'others' agree with with it.
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby Bish on Sun, 04 Apr 2010 06:51:02 +0000

Fine, I'll accept that.. Ruff ruff :p
Bish

CW Profile

Postby PaPPy on Sun, 04 Apr 2010 16:04:37 +0000

i think it has to do with the lack of women involvement in technology/video games
reason the ratio is so unbalanced. if it was higher than there would be more to choose from. and be represented
PaPPy

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Mon, 05 Apr 2010 22:21:59 +0000

The moment I go away, you guys actually start posting interesting topics in the forums :( Anyway, please excuse the incoming torrent of posts from me as I catch up with 3 days of being away.

I think Bish and Pappy have my opinion covered here. There is a general lack of women in CW and that is represented in the staffing ratio. Now that staffing seems to be mostly done by vote (and hopefully this continues IMO) then it will be up to the players to vote for women.
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby 5iM on Mon, 05 Apr 2010 23:21:01 +0000

is it just in your nature to bitch and moan or is this all a coincidence?
5iM
Donator

CW Profile

Postby dangnabit on Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:16:56 +0000

you should be lucky women are even allowed out of the kitchen
dangnabit

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] Snags Almighty on Fri, 16 Apr 2010 01:16:28 +0000

--- IMPORTANT --- MESSAGE FROM BEYOND THE GAME ---

Please note, the below is Marky's opinion and not necessarily mine.

Tell anni she's retarded, the staff being majority male is because the fucking game is mostly males and no woman is suitable enough to take on such a position.

Also say that women should be in the fucking kitchen anyway and shouldn't be playing games. This is as bad an idea as giving them the right to vote.

--- MESSAGE OVER ---

That being said, I agree on the male-female ratio. There AREN'T as many female players as there could be, even less well-known ones who would be viable for a CM, Staff or FM position. On the other hand, I'm honestly surprised that Ghostie didn't get in as a CM.
If Jesus had Twitter: Just got nailed in Jerusalem, LOL.

[OSX] Snags Almighty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Mon, 10 May 2010 21:22:21 +0000

Lady Of DoA~s Lake wrote:We have our second realm of Cyber-Wars, and So far I only see One female Staff/CM role, I find this albeit a little One sided on that front. We Need more Female role models In CW. I think having at least One or Two Female CM'S and Staff would be a fair slice of the pie in this game. So far the Cyber world is comprised of One female and Several Men for Staff!
I Personally *and Yes I'm a woman* would like to see a more rounded Staff placement.

it is called OMG a girl gets her period and bam the entire Cw population is jailed except girls -.- No offence or anything but this is Cw .... And ai knwo alot of female sin ehre would probably o just that. or jail without "clearly"readign the TOS and not loosly translating it..and Anni no offence but i wouldnt want you as staff. and arya does good job, but the CWgod chooses who he wants to be on staff and a gender bias if he is doing that. i gets teh job done so ehhh
Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Postby |OSX| 10101 on Tue, 11 May 2010 09:34:48 +0000

I dont care who is staff as long as there doing their job as a staff member :)
|OSX| 10101
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Lady Of DoA~s Lake on Tue, 11 May 2010 15:34:11 +0000

13977 wrote:is it just in your nature to bitch and moan or is this all a coincidence?

see previous statements* This was posted for some one else*

Xion wrote:--- IMPORTANT --- MESSAGE FROM BEYOND THE GAME ---

Tell anni she's retarded, the staff being majority male is because the fucking game is mostly males and no woman is suitable enough to take on such a position.

Also say that women should be in the fucking kitchen anyway and shouldn't be playing games. This is as bad an idea as giving them the right to vote.

--- MESSAGE OVER ---

That being said, I agree on the male-female ratio. There AREN'T as many female players as there could be, even less well-known ones who would be viable for a CM, Staff or FM position. On the other hand, I'm honestly surprised that Ghostie didn't get in as a CM.

Markys a retard who cheats his way throu a game only to get jailed AGAIN!
*again this was posted for some one else*
Xion I agree with you statements after "Message Over" Line lol

cmsjr123-Puppet Master wrote:
Lady Of DoA~s Lake wrote:We have our second realm of Cyber-Wars, and So far I only see One female Staff/CM role, I find this albeit a little One sided on that front. We Need more Female role models In CW. I think having at least One or Two Female CM'S and Staff would be a fair slice of the pie in this game. So far the Cyber world is comprised of One female and Several Men for Staff!
I Personally *and Yes I'm a woman* would like to see a more rounded Staff placement.

it is called OMG a girl gets her period and bam the entire Cw population is jailed except girls -.- No offence or anything but this is Cw .... And ai knwo alot of female sin ehre would probably o just that. or jail without "clearly"readign the TOS and not loosly translating it..and Anni no offence but i wouldnt want you as staff. and arya does good job, but the CWgod chooses who he wants to be on staff and a gender bias if he is doing that. i gets teh job done so ehhh

JR YOUR just a IDIOT, thats all I can say LOL

10101 wrote:I dont care who is staff as long as there doing their job as a staff member :)

agreed
Lady Of DoA~s Lake
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Fri, 14 May 2010 02:58:44 +0000

Lady Of DoA~s Lake wrote:
13977 wrote:is it just in your nature to bitch and moan or is this all a coincidence?

see previous statements* This was posted for some one else*

Xion wrote:--- IMPORTANT --- MESSAGE FROM BEYOND THE GAME ---

--- MESSAGE OVER ---

Markys a retard who cheats his way throu a game only to get jailed AGAIN!
*again this was posted for some one else*
Xion I agree with you statements after "Message Over" Line lol

cmsjr123-Puppet Master wrote:

JR YOUR just a IDIOT, thats all I can say LOL

10101 wrote:I dont care who is staff as long as there doing their job as a staff member :)

agreed

Anni go back to biting okay. Because at least i stated my opinion half readable
Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat