Gender bias in game staff

Talk about anything you want here.

Re: Gender bias in game staff

Postby Toast on Thu, 20 May 2010 20:23:29 +0000

The only thing about CW I see is sexist is this

cmsjr123-Puppet Master wrote:it is called OMG a girl gets her period and bam the entire Cw population is jailed except girls -.-
Toast

CW Profile

Postby ShockRide on Sat, 22 May 2010 16:03:22 +0000

Not A Toast wrote:The only thing about CW I see is sexist is this

cmsjr123-Puppet Master wrote:it is called OMG a girl gets her period and bam the entire Cw population is jailed except girls -.-

Actually, I saw some others, but in all cases, they were in jest.... well, at least I hope so.

Honestly, I could not give a damn who is male, female, transvestite, ginger, bread products, etc. If they do their job fairly, then I am happy. If they go around and use their power just because it is fun, then they should be gone.

BTW, I have seen both males and females abuse their power as staff in this game, as well as some very tough decisions by both groups that indicated that it was a good decision to make them staff.
ShockRide
Donator

CW Profile

Postby zero????7 on Wed, 03 Feb 2021 04:28:22 +0000

:ugeek:
Lady Of DoA~s Lake wrote:tisk tisk at where this forum post has led. This is in no way about ME. but cw itself
:geek:

It appears as though the issue of negligent conflict resolution, surrounding the plummeting destruction of many, if not all nerd-circles I have attempted to “rescue” from their misguided liberties is well exemplified in the focus and perception displayed in many replies to this Valid and might i embellish Salvation of CW I delivered with a bow on top...

So now the problem is clearer, (crystal- to my understanding of decades hacking the most powerful computational and operational data units, sitting atop ~most~ of our shoulders and necks... so, why the rejection?

I have a deeper understanding of the problem in this particular generation. Anarchy was born from lawlessness, while Technology was brewed from something quite exactly opposite!
zero????7
Donator

CW Profile

Previous

Return to General Chat