Your Cyber-Wars Story

Talk about anything you want here.

Re: Your Cyber-Wars Story

Postby Myckaal on Wed, 30 Dec 2009 04:27:07 +0000

I got introduced to CW by Lady Pandora. I thought it was kinda fun and chat seemed to be entertaining, so I introduced a friend. He signed up on my internet, so Trinexx assumed I was creating multis and jailed me. I lost my internet for a while and when I finally got it back, I stumbled across the link in my bookmarks. I didn't try for the top spot at first, seeing as it was commonly known that it was possible to outright buy your rank.

Before I took my vacation, I had been in two other gangs, A.R.M. for a few months, and then Boondock Saints with BioHazard. When I came back online, A wandered around gangless for a few weeks, getting a hang on how the game worked. When Bio sent me an invite to join him in the gang he had started, I weighed the choice of staying solo or trying my hand at team-play. You must understand that this was a completely new concept to me, and it's only because I had come to think of Bio as a friend that I joined. And I'm glad I did. It became a CW home. I learned a lot about the game from Bio's new gang, Death Before Dishonor. And I also learned a few other things, like how to play nice as a team. Even after I left to run my own crew, OSX, I always considered DbD to be my first real CW home. Before reset, we waged a successful campaign of only warring with other active gangs, winning against most of the other gangs. By the time reset finally came, we had won a war with every gang except DbD.

Now, after reset, I find myself standing with a group of people I consider to be friends and allies. I intend to play like I mean it, once again, and I can't be happier about the company I run with.

My name has been Myckaal through most of the game, although I've used a few others:
Mr. Ecks
Darth Reverence
The Dark Reverend
And once as "The Missionary" when I infiltrated the gang BAD was at war with so we could fight them ourselves (good times)
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby iLjo on Wed, 30 Dec 2009 21:47:13 +0000

Newgrounds ad, joined probably minutes (maybe seconds) after Anni, about 5 years ago or so.

First gangs: onix dragons and cyber-mafia. lol.
iLjo
Donator

CW Profile

Postby {DD}Rogue on Thu, 31 Dec 2009 01:03:08 +0000

An ad on another game..

My first gang was MicroShaft :). I was only in two other gangs for a long period of time..CPU, and DD.

My first name on signup was Zero_C000l. I soon changed it to Rogue because I was being yelled at by Warden (I think that was her name, or her husbands, and who I later found out wasn't yelling, she always typed in CAPS).
{DD}Rogue
Donator

CW Profile

Postby steve stiffler on Thu, 31 Dec 2009 02:12:01 +0000

i really cant remember when i joined but my id was 13672 it was a long long time ago i know that much. one of my friends got me started on it at school and i played every day every hour i was awke.me and him redryan243 was his name started a gang DTS dangers to society which actually gre to a good size gang but was never a competive gang. had alot of fun playing until the newgrounds ads went up and people started coming in and taking over donating mass amounts of money and took the fun out of it after that i spent alot of time in jail for making lyn mad or other staff for the heck of it

steve17f
(DTS)steve
poka dots
steve stiffler
steve stiffler

CW Profile

Postby [7s]Light Spawn on Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:17:22 +0000

Lol Steve didnt your girlfriend give out your number in chat once ?
[7s]Light Spawn
Donator

CW Profile

Postby steve stiffler on Mon, 04 Jan 2010 21:56:31 +0000

lol no my gf never played this. but i think i remember what your talking bout but it wasnt me
steve stiffler

CW Profile

Postby Insane |GATE| Dwarf on Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:31:01 +0000

Newgrounds FTW! Discovered ad on newgrounds, signed up with a 20k id. got banned for 'accidently' multi-ing, but IP ban finished before account, so created a 58k id account. Went to through ARM with Rusty, then onto RED, then onto -V-, back to RED, then to AMD, then banned from RED xD and then stayed in {DD} till reset.

Various names include
Famine
{ARM} Of Fate
|RED| Hand of Fate
and then my now iconic Insane Dwarf
Insane |GATE| Dwarf
Donator

CW Profile

Previous

Return to General Chat