General News 8-23-11

This forum is for user generated news, for the people by the people!

General News 8-23-11

Postby Puppet Master on Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:20:22 +0000

Well It looks like there was a marky clone banned. As Per say chat logs.

Well On to some real world news.

It looks like a few people were arrested in the ENGLAND Riots. They were arrested for posting the riots and maybe organizing them via facebook and twitter.

Also Breaking Benjamin fired two members over a song that was released on the 16th. Fired over two people selling the rights to a song that ben wrote. * Ben writes most of the songs* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Jf_slWj_Y&ob=av3n The Song Blew Me away was remixed by them.

ALso there was a 5.9 Earthquake on the east Coat Of the United States. The ensuing cell phone voice calls shut down the network to most people Due to the towers software kickign people off or blocking people to keep resources open. Txting was still available due to it doesn't have to be kept in one data stream and that the system will have a keep sending attribute even if it gets a busy signal.

Little Damage was reported at this time. As well as loss of life.

Also google stock was changed from a sell to a hold/buy due to the stock prices falling enough to be a lucrative buy since the stock is expected to recover. The fallin in stock value was from the news that they are buying Motorola Mobility. *note Motorola solutions (blue M) is different than the Motorola Mobility (red M). The Mobility controls cell phones and set top boxes. Cable and satellite operates are expected to fight the buy because then Google would control most of the set top boxes and could push the google tv software onto them.
The buy was to procure more than 17,000 patents and is said to be to protect android from being an issue and android companies getting sued. Although it is most likely that the patents will end up being used to make deals so that Google will have access to other patents held by other companies and which will be used to prevent other companies from making money and charging cell phone makers like HTC and Samsung from having to pay per handset made.

Other note is that Apple Is still trying to get the Samsung Galaxy series of phones banned from a few countries with a temporary victory in Germany which was revoked due to that court not having authority to ban in the whole EU. Also Samsung fired back with IP suits and the fact that even in Odyssey there was a tablet computer many decades ago in a movie that has the same profile as what Samsung is using. As well as information that Apple Doctored the photos that were shown in the courts.

Also Hurricane Irene is still a threat experts say. The Hurricane is off of the coast of Florida and expected to hit and cause damage.

Current Pricing info for NEOCW market

Energy charges
Minimum price:
¤ 465525
Average price:
¤ 517251

Website

Minimum price:
¤ 350
Average price:
¤ 389

Donator Days.

Minimum price:
¤ 2289175
Average price:
¤ 2543528

Just a quick news piece of news That I have seen across different news sights I read through.

***************8 Side note #2

All market tracking will begin with the above information. I will host a graphical display showing percent increases every week -2 weeks. Via a direct link on my website ( just the file nothing else) for download or using google to host the files.
Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Re: General News 8-23-11

Postby Bish on Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:29:35 +0000

Well, that is newsy.
Bish

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:47:03 +0000

First an earthquake, and then with Hurricane Irene coming along ..... it sounds a lot like panning for gold.
Shake it around, then run a bunch of water over it ...

Mother Gaea has a sense of humor, it seems.

Finally. Nice post, CMS. Slip a little CW news in there where appropriate (market averages mixed in with the stocks part, for example) and it wouldn't be too bad.
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Wed, 24 Aug 2011 00:03:19 +0000

[OSX] Myckaal wrote:First an earthquake, and then with Hurricane Irene coming along ..... it sounds a lot like panning for gold.
Shake it around, then run a bunch of water over it ...

Mother Gaea has a sense of humor, it seems.

Finally. Nice post, CMS. Slip a little CW news in there where appropriate (market averages mixed in with the stocks part, for example) and it wouldn't be too bad.

Will edit post. Thanks.
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Postby [BAD]KarateKid on Wed, 24 Aug 2011 00:26:38 +0000

I happened to go with my dad to his work and we got there yesterday and we were 100 miles away from where it hit today it is a very weird experience let me say. It left me confused as I just couldn't believe it was an earthquake!
[BAD]KarateKid
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Wed, 24 Aug 2011 00:39:45 +0000

[7s]KarateKid wrote:I happened to go with my dad to his work and we got there yesterday and we were 100 miles away from where it hit today it is a very weird experience let me say. It left me confused as I just couldn't believe it was an earthquake!

Yea a 5.9 is actually on the upper scale of most earthquakes.
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Postby [BAD]KarateKid on Wed, 24 Aug 2011 02:18:20 +0000

Also found out recently my area is in the high threat warning for Hurricane Irene. If it was to stay on time (most don't) it could hit here on the weekend. *sighs* Earthquake made me look like :o and then :? hearing about the hurricane... :evil:
[BAD]KarateKid
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Insane |GATE| Dwarf on Sun, 28 Aug 2011 13:30:47 +0000

A gripe, simple as it is, the riots are not UK. They are England, not Scotland nor Wales nor Northern Ireland (But they are constantly rioting regardless).

*fixed* CMSJR
Insane |GATE| Dwarf
Donator

CW Profile

Nice dat

Postby JosephCrona on Tue, 13 Oct 2020 22:34:26 +0000

Nice topic. Nice topic. Nice topic. Nice topic.
Nice topic. Nice topic. Nice topic. Nice topic. Nice topic.
Nice topic. Nice topic. Nice topic. Nice topic. Nice topic.
Nice sait.
Special thanks to the project manager Alex_Mimo_Liza for the responsible and professional solution of the tasks.
https://damainmyememeii.com
JosephCrona
Donator

CW Profile

Return to Unofficial CW News