1-21-11 NCW News Of Cyber Wars.

This forum is for user generated news, for the people by the people!

1-21-11 NCW News Of Cyber Wars.

Postby Puppet Master on Fri, 21 Jan 2011 08:45:23 +0000

Here is a tid bit of something’s that I have seen this week.

Due to exams I have not been on for the week (yes I went an entire week with-out logging in or even reading up on NCW). So here is a short news tidbit rushed out.

Dwarf has filed his official resignation. We will miss the Dwarf. His Dwarfishness kept us entertained in the times when all things big were boring. He will sorely be missed by the NCW news staff. Good luck on your exams hope you do well with on them. Also shortly after Dwarf resigned numb did as well. Two of the three news reporters vanishing into thin air. I hope things go well for them and they will be missed dearly. (all the cookies are mine now)

Now onto Some other news.

====================

Arya Alert

====================

Arya has been spotted in chat having a conversation. An actually Conversation. It was amazing that she even showed up in chat let alone have a full blown conversation. She even stated she still plays. Now how often she is seen this is hard to believe but it came straight from the Lurking chat moderators mouth. Well now onto some news from my sources.

====================

Some Gang News.

====================

In a past gang war that Nat declared on OSX and nearly won. Matter of fact OSK didn’t get any kills in till the end. Osx members were rushing to get any kills in and barely avoided a defeat. With Snagglets getting 203 kills (she promptly quit after that number) To be honest for one of our top ten she should have been able to do more. Nat isn’t even top ten and they could have lost to him. NAT of all People. Well that is enough of OSX's fine line win. IT would have been highly disappointing for an honor bound gang such as OSX to lose to someone that they think so lowly of. Also if Snaggs had not kept NAt down so that the other members could catch up the gang war surely would have went to WU. Although the 500 point war with NAT having nearly all of the 303 kills it is dissapointing that not even on OSX member could match these kills. the OSX kills are as follows.

Snaggs-203 kills, Luffy-163 kills myck-69, numb-33, Squirrel-20, Purple-8, Captain-3, Mod-1.
(pretty pitiful wouldn't you say)

====================
TOP TEN WATCH
====================

It has been sighted that Mr.Hat has entered the Top 10, declaring that this will prove that him saying that He could be a top player but hasn't gone for it. It was also declared that he will continue his climb until he is challenged for a position. He suggested Mentor or Snags will be this Challenge, clearly not expecting myck to hold out for much longer. Though Hat hasn't climbed ranks in a few days it seems, could Myck be this challenge?
Can he reach the #5 spot? Maybe he will go all the way? But we definitely know that he will be watched

====================
HI ROLLER UPDATE
====================

CJ is nearly 5 bill. He seems to have proven that DDay sells are ever increasing. He has also proven that he loves to hoard the CD.
in second place is soul holding at 2.33bill. It seems he has went inactive and no longer is accumulating the CD. Who knows maybe it is going elsewhere. Maybe he is mass buying Ec's who knows.
in third is cms(me) ever steadily getting to the 1bill now at 900mill of ec CD.

Website section of Hi Rollers

link1n has max scouts as well as 1.7mill of websites
Twidget coming in a close second has 1mill websites and max scouts.

These people are the only confirmed people with max scouts and estimated to be the only ones in the game with the max scouts.

Oh and from a very very respectable source Snaggs was found in chat extremely horny she tried to get hat into bed with her but he was able to resist her as did most of CW.

UPDATE ON THE NEWS REPORTERS

Due to the resignation of the other two reporters i may not be able to keep up with the news weekly to be more specifc i can keep up just will not be as big as this news postings. I will attempt to follow through with it.

Till next time this has been your News Reporter cmsjr

*static screen*

This document is as reads as it was from CMS's desktop I have proof read it as much as possible.
Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Re: 1-21-10 NCW News Of Cyber Wars.

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:59:18 +0000

Nice factual facts there CMS... its good to know that you know nothing of what happened.
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:19:44 +0000

In a past gang war that Nat declared on OSX and nearly won. Matter of fact OSK didn’t get any kills in till the end. Osx members were rushing to get any kills in and barely avoided a defeat. With Snagglets getting 203 kills (she promptly quit after that number) To be honest for one of our top ten she should have been able to do more. Nat isn’t even top ten and they could have lost to him. NAT of all People. Well that is enough of OSX's fine line win. IT would have been highly disappointing for an honor bound gang such as OSX to lose to someone that they think so lowly of. Also if Snaggs had not kept NAt down so that the other members could catch up the gang war surely would have went to WU. Although the 500 point war with NAT having nearly all of the 303 kills it is dissapointing that not even on OSX member could match these kills. the OSX kills are as follows.

Snaggs-203 kills, Luffy-163 kills myck-69, numb-33, Squirrel-20, Purple-8, Captain-3, Mod-1.
(pretty pitiful wouldn't you say)

Hang on .... *goes to OSX's forums*

http://neocw.com/gforums.php?view=topic&t=514

Oh ... you're not in OSX? Well here ... let me just show you what it says ....
Current Gang War: Warriors Underfire
Total Needed Gang War Kills: 500
Your Gangs Current Gang War Kills: 499
Your Enemys Current Gang War Kills: 303

Your Gangs kills:

Name/Id Kills
[OSX] Saint Snags (10270) 203
[OSX]-Luffy- (10084) 163
[OSX] Myckaal (10118) 68
|OSX|Numb (10210) 33
|OSX| Foamy Squirrel (10157) 20
|OSX|Purple Nerple|DbD| (10093) 8
Captain of the OSX (13965) 3
[OSX] Mod (10277) 1

Aside from that, I was the one who declared it, using the insta-declare links on OSX's gangpage. I had not realized that they were down to just 6 members. I went off to nap and woke up to the realization of my error. Snags handled it, though, with a little backing from Luffy and me. To be honest, it was because Nat had been running him mouth in chat that I declared it in the first place. We gave full consideration to him for getting in as many kills as he did, but unfortunately, he was not enough by himself to win. Even with the 10 member difference in gang size (6 vs 16) he just didn't pack enough gun.
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] Snags Almighty on Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:43:46 +0000

I didn't quit after that number. That was the end of the war.

Your writing is atrocious. Sure you don't want me to fix your scew-ups for you?

As for not getting kills until the end of the war, that would be because WE ended the war. We weren't about to get kills and then leave it for another hour. Other than that, there were still 2.5 days left on it.

Nat got a head start of about two hours once he realised he was at war. He still didn't beat us, despite there being more people in our gang that he could kill than there are total in his gang.

Hat has declared both Mentor -and- myself to be his targets in ranks. One would think that Hat's lack of levelling has something to do with filling up his TSPL bar, though.

If you ever post something like the "Snags was found very horny" in your news again, I'll file a formal complaint with Andi. Jokes like that stay in chat where it's all fair game.
If Jesus had Twitter: Just got nailed in Jerusalem, LOL.

[OSX] Snags Almighty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Legendary Hat on Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:51:20 +0000

My lack of leveling is due to the fact that I don't have a computer right now. My march to the top has been put on hold temporarily. Don't worry, I'll resume at my fast pace soon enough
Legendary Hat
Staff

CW Profile

Postby TotesSkip on Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:57:39 +0000

Is this the Sun... I mean this article has less journalistic integrity than that gossip rag
TotesSkip
Staff

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] Snags Almighty on Sun, 23 Jan 2011 20:41:43 +0000

Skip wrote:Is this the Sun... I mean this article has less journalistic integrity than that gossip rag

Skip, this is CMS we're talking about. I'm fairly sure he doesn't even know what journalistic integrity means.

Also, at least the employees of that used-up toilet roll of a paper are required to spell properly.

[OSX] Snags Almighty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Sun, 23 Jan 2011 23:15:48 +0000

[OSX] Buddy Snags wrote:
Skip wrote:Is this the Sun... I mean this article has less journalistic integrity than that gossip rag

Skip, this is CMS we're talking about. I'm fairly sure he doesn't even know what journalistic integrity means.

Also, at least the employees of that used-up toilet roll of a paper are required to spell properly.

Ehh oh well At least someone tries.

It has been offered to many people around here to take up the position and everyone said no. If you wont offer it up to take a open news position you can kindly GTFO. Other than that. Those you act upon something are those you actually get somewhere in life.
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] Snags Almighty on Sun, 23 Jan 2011 23:27:10 +0000

You don't get to complain at me, CMS.

1) I wanted the news done in proper english. I re-wrote it myself and even used SI's format to make it pretty. You told me you no longer wanted me to.
2) I wanted interviews started again. I am doing interviews.
3) If I goddamn HAVE to do the news myself to have it done properly, no doubt I will. Don't tempt me.

Thus.. STFU and do it right.

[OSX] Snags Almighty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Mon, 24 Jan 2011 00:05:14 +0000

[OSX] Buddy Snags wrote:You don't get to complain at me, CMS.

1) I wanted the news done in proper english. I re-wrote it myself and even used SI's format to make it pretty. You told me you no longer wanted me to.
3) If I goddamn HAVE to do the news myself to have it done properly, no doubt I will. Don't tempt me.

XD.. I can format it anyways i want hell want it in tabloid format. with in deisgn and you all can download a file? or pdf that and view it pdf wise. i can do that (i prefer it)

Not only that anyone can use a format.and i am the only one who now says what can go in the news section. even if you did it it wouldn't be in the proper one....

All you have done is bitch and complain. It is waht you wanted to do. It would be done by a English mager. say it was me and put it up and you'd say something was wrong just because i put it up. you have CONFIRMATION BAIS.
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] Snags Almighty on Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:27:46 +0000

cmsjr123-Puppet Master wrote:

XD.. I can format it anyways i want hell want it in tabloid format. with in deisgn and you all can download a file? or pdf that and view it pdf wise. i can do that (i prefer it)

Not only that anyone can use a format.and i am the only one who now says what can go in the news section. even if you did it it wouldn't be in the proper one....

All you have done is bitch and complain. It is waht you wanted to do. It would be done by a English mager. say it was me and put it up and you'd say something was wrong just because i put it up. you have CONFIRMATION BAIS.

I don't care if it'd be the proper news. It still would be actual news.

Yeah, I HAVE bitched and complained. But I, like others, have given you ways to improve both your writing style and the news itself. I don't give a damn if the person doing it has an English major (hell I'm fine with English and the most I have is a goddamn GCSE, so it's not like you need a degree). If you actually wrote it in a decent style and with decent English, I would NOT complain.

Jesus christ, CMS, I don't LIKE you, but I do not complain just because of that. I try to be fair. Hell, I didn't like Orsm, but I preferred to say "well everyone has a real life and I can see why X, Y, Z" rather than "DUR ORSM SUXS. How we get better? Why do I care? Blame the owner!".

You can tell yourself what you want, CMS, you will not be able to run from the fact that if you actually IMPROVED the presentation and writing of the news people's attitudes would do likewise.

(Oh and BTW, I say I don't like you, but I don't DISlike you either. I wouldn't waste the energy on active dislike until you reach Nat proportions.)

[OSX] Snags Almighty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Tue, 25 Jan 2011 07:01:01 +0000

[OSX] Buddy Snags wrote:

I don't care if it'd be the proper news. It still would be actual news.

Yeah, I HAVE bitched and complained. But I, like others, have given you ways to improve both your writing style and the news itself. I don't give a damn if the person doing it has an English major (hell I'm fine with English and the most I have is a goddamn GCSE, so it's not like you need a degree). If you actually wrote it in a decent style and with decent English, I would NOT complain.

Jesus christ, CMS, I don't LIKE you, but I do not complain just because of that. I try to be fair. Hell, I didn't like Orsm, but I preferred to say "well everyone has a real life and I can see why X, Y, Z" rather than "DUR ORSM SUXS. How we get better? Why do I care? Blame the owner!".

You can tell yourself what you want, CMS, you will not be able to run from the fact that if you actually IMPROVED the presentation and writing of the news people's attitudes would do likewise.

(Oh and BTW, I say I don't like you, but I don't DISlike you either. I wouldn't waste the energy on active dislike until you reach Nat proportions.)

Read my neocw sig and what skip-it said about me. i liked it. Now as to my english. It is kind of hard to keep a consistent style if nothing is really going on CW. Yes somethings do happen. But what does happen isn't enough to write a good piece about each of them unless i seriously inflate them ( I could do that and i'm working on ways to do that) If i can get a good paragraphs out of them maybe around 3-4 each at least. Then i can Actually produce something good.

TO be honest in my eyes there is very little to work with besides what goes on in chat, and some little conflicts in the forums like this.
If I can't fill anything then what is the point in attempting to make it all glorious. I could go the in-design route and make a digital tabloid looking pdf download if you with for FORMAT. Format means nothing if you can't fill it( At least what I have been told).

A turbine will produce little thrust without the fan blades.(key part if you didn't know) -.-'

Even though I should re read this I'm not going to. Don't have the petty time like most people do but hey at least I'm trying.
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

lool at main tittle

Postby Ozy {DD} on Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:33:39 +0000

cmsjr123-Puppet Master wrote:1-21-10 NCW News Of Cyber Wars.

I just read the topic name, and STOPPED reading ... if he can't even get the date correctly, how could he get anything else straight ...

:roll: zy
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Wed, 26 Jan 2011 01:21:49 +0000

dude i can''t believe no one else said that.. it is fixed >.<
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] Snags Almighty on Wed, 26 Jan 2011 22:12:58 +0000

Read my neocw sig and what skip-it said about me. i liked it. Now as to my english. It is kind of hard to keep a consistent style if nothing is really going on CW. Yes somethings do happen. But what does happen isn't enough to write a good piece about each of them unless i seriously inflate them ( I could do that and i'm working on ways to do that) If i can get a good paragraphs out of them maybe around 3-4 each at least. Then i can Actually produce something good.

TO be honest in my eyes there is very little to work with besides what goes on in chat, and some little conflicts in the forums like this.
If I can't fill anything then what is the point in attempting to make it all glorious. I could go the in-design route and make a digital tabloid looking pdf download if you with for FORMAT. Format means nothing if you can't fill it( At least what I have been told).

A turbine will produce little thrust without the fan blades.(key part if you didn't know) -.-'
Even though I should re read this I'm not going to. Don't have the petty time like most people do but hey at least I'm trying.

You could still use good English and a consistent writing style. I'm not on about always using the same "parts" of CW for the news, I'm on about a writing style. A personality for the news. You know, like even though JK's writing got better throughout the HP books, the STYLE was still, in essence, the same. THAT is what it means. At the moment the style is.. well.. rubbish. If you made it have a more intelligent or friendly feel it'd be better. It's not a taxing task.

[OSX] Snags Almighty
Donator

CW Profile

Next

Return to Unofficial CW News