~NCW NEWS~ September 9, 2010

This forum is for user generated news, for the people by the people!

~NCW NEWS~ September 9, 2010

Postby Player Unknown on Wed, 08 Sep 2010 19:11:47 +0000

CW NEWS IS BACK!!

Well shoooot what has it been like 5ish months since I've done the news??? I see many people were trying to help out or attempting to I guess. The only notable mention would be my buddy Mr. Hat, he did a fine job ha. For all the new people that came around during my absence I welcome you. I'm Smuggs, a long time player of cw and the commander of the news. Okie dokie onto the news..

Basically I was pretty pissed off when I tried to get on CW. I put "www.cyber-wars.com" into the url address bar and what showed up was, "Service Unavailable, you suck dick" or something to that matter. So I just closed down my firefox and decided to try again later. That night same thing... I was like wtf Cw went down? Uh-oh. So I did the smart thing and googled cyber-wars and BAM neocw.com shows up.... *scratches head* hmm new game?? So of course when I go to login I forget my password so i thought it got reset. So my dumb self registers and makes a new account to find out it's the same... Oops? Anyways CW has moved into a dedicated data center, a.k.a. a better server so there should be no more downtime. That's pretty awesome.

Hmmm so... Lets see Lyn... Patrick... Pappy... Montgoss... Aoen... Big Cheese... Star... Orsm... Z-con... we've been through a lot of admins. So now we got this guy Andi here. He's running things now. Since Lyn's era I'd say he has the most initiative of any admin I've yet to see. And I've seen nearly everyone. It would appear he's trying to bring this game back to life and obviously we should all be for it.

The top 100 doesn't seem to change much anymore. Ozy has yet to be surpassed with Twidget always right on his tail. Gate Follows them with void hiding in the background. Another thing I've noticed with this is you can no longer see everyone's total points. So I suppose you just have to guess lol. DD holds the #1 spot in all gang monuments. The gang scene really isn't big at all. It's not as big in this version of cw. Hopefully this will change for the better. Maybe adding some better incentives for active gang wars or something would give it a boost.

For the community of CW... I really haven't been around but the past couple of days. I've noticed for the most part there is always one staff member on. Props on that. The average number of players is around 20ish and everyone seems to get along... ha.

In other news there is a competition per Andi for new banners and an about page to be made. Pretty nice EC prizes for more details on that check out the updates section on the intro page.

I would love to see more people play cw and much of you all would too. Lets get out there and get some peeps to play this game. Get your friends, co-workers, hell even your boss! The more active people the more fun this game is.

There doesn't seem to be anymore news to report on.

This has been your reporter Smuggs.
Player Unknown
Admin

CW Profile

Re: ~NCW NEWS~ September 9, 2010

Postby Insane |GATE| Dwarf on Wed, 08 Sep 2010 19:13:50 +0000

Welcome back smuggs, and nice article :)
Insane |GATE| Dwarf
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Junny-Jail in 5.. 4.. on Wed, 08 Sep 2010 22:15:47 +0000

Aeon = Andi
Junny-Jail in 5.. 4..

CW Profile

Postby The Natural on Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:48:45 +0000

Well sports fans i lost well over 25 players cause the iditos here keep screwing with this game i lost my team leader my Twigs said its your team now didnt want this , i mite be the next one to check out off this game to i no her pelsonal she is a fighter but gave up on the game cause of they wont leave the game alone ill give ill give the team away to the next in charge i dont want it im going to leave to i left my mark here i dont need to prove any thing else
The Natural

CW Profile

Postby Diseased Violence on Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:14:46 +0000

Is Nat just talking bullshit again? I didn't understand shit of what he said...

Nice to have the news and Smuggs back again, looking forward for more to cum.
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Player Unknown on Thu, 30 Sep 2010 05:30:22 +0000

yea im with you DV i didn't get a single thing he said haha
Player Unknown
Admin

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:34:46 +0000

Dick Violence wrote:looking forward for more to cum.

+1 ;)

I guess, I've been here way too long too .. I did understand what the Nat was trying to say ...

Short version: He sucks and quiets ! (Good riddance)

-- Mon, 04 Oct 2010 13:43:06 +0000 --

So, PaPPy (10038) got deleted .. and I see no news about that any where in CW ..

So is it like that here now .. we can be deleted without any notice (for the others)

Big lack of communication for sure ... this is one of the reason CW is dying faster then ever ....

PS: Just in case I get myself deleted too one day, I say Goodbye to those that matters !!
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Return to Unofficial CW News