~NCW NEWS~ 12/26/09

This forum is for user generated news, for the people by the people!

~NCW NEWS~ 12/26/09

Postby Player Unknown on Sat, 26 Dec 2009 22:09:00 +0000

Merry Christmas everyone who celebrates Christmas. This week in NCW we had quite a bit happen. First of all i would like to congratulate Twidget and Black Ice on being the first gang owner this time around. It is to be expected that many more gangs will now start popping up, which mean bigger and better gang wars and also the strive to be the best gang.

Many people have also been complaining about the new market system. Players are saying that the averages are too low, and not worth selling at. Then of course we have the people that want the average low and continue to sell at the low prices to drop the average. The solution to this which has been talked about is adding a minimum price when you post something on the market. To be most efficient it would have to be 25% - 50% of the average price. This wouldn't stop the deflation but it will make transaction for 1cd impossible.

Besides the market troubles if you would like to call it that, the game is thriving nicely. There are 989 players currently registered and only 11 are jailed. I'm no mathematician but that's basically no multis there. I've seen staff member "ten" around so I'd like to welcome back wiz to the CW staff and i'm sure him and skip will hold the fort down per say. Again I wish everyone happy holidays, enjoy your time off work or school, and just have fun. There really isn't much more to say this week but look back next week for the next edition of NCW NEWS.

This has been your reporter Smuggs
Remember you Live a Little, but Die Alot.
Player Unknown
Admin

CW Profile

Re: ~NCW NEWS~ 12/26/09

Postby Rusty on Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:02:08 +0000

Next day first post :P
Smuggs wrote:Besides the market troubles if you would like to call it that, the game is thriving nicely. There are 989 players currently registered and only 11 are jailed. I'm no mathematician but that's basically no multis there.

No caught multis ;)

Thanks for the update there, filled me in while I was away. And is that a little opinion I see sneaking in there? :P
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Re: ~NCW NEWS~ 12/26/09

Postby Player Unknown on Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:00:57 +0000

well every market has trouble lol. and yes no caught multis
Player Unknown
Admin

CW Profile

Return to Unofficial CW News