Some ideas that I have had...

This forum is for user generated news, for the people by the people!

Some ideas that I have had...

Postby TeddyMiru on Mon, 24 Jun 2024 00:10:38 +0000

Hey all,

Since I've been back on here for a little while I've been thinking of things that could potentially bring some interest back to the game. I'm looking for feedback and to show interest to see if it is something Andi would want to approach.

1. Weekly Challenges

I know the Daily Challenges I attempted to implement a long time ago has a lot of issues, but I think the core idea of it still can be built on. Adding weekly missions would get players something else to go for instead of just weekly team kills. Currently the daily missions are very bland and only the hacks seem to work.
Weekly challenges could be something major like get a range between 1k and 20k kills or hack the department of treasury 10-35 times. Looking for more ideas on this and general feedback.

2. Gang Daily and Weekly Challenges

Piggybacking on the weekly user challenges, why not look at adding gang challenges. Win 3-7 500 kill gang wars, use 10,000,000 capacity in the grid, make X amount of CDs as a gang, or even a huge hacking goal in general reach 50k team kills as a gang.
Daily gang challenges can be similar things but smaller scale. 300 team kills etc.

3. "Dummy" gangs for gang wars

Since the game only sees maybe 20 players on average the gang scene is pretty had to navigate. Starting a new gang seems pretty pointless. I'm proposing to have "dummy" gangs that new gangs can choose to war and not be stuck with the scraps leftover (ie. 6 member gangs that are impossible to win a 500 kill war with in a day)
The dummy gangs could be varying difficulty and varying member count. It can be a paid service where the higher the difficulty and reward, the more CDs etc you have to pay to purchase the service. Maybe difficulty would correlate with the member count. The gang war rewards could be less than a "live" gang war. This would encourage new gang being formed with the possibility to actually get the gang war rewards. Granted this would be a bit of work to implement so unless activity goes up this might not happen.

These are a few of my ideas. What do you guys think?
TeddyMiru
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Some ideas that I have had...

Postby [7S]crazy.nut on Thu, 27 Jun 2024 02:38:28 +0000

big in on #3
[7S]crazy.nut

CW Profile

Re: Some ideas that I have had...

Postby [OSX] The Marshall on Mon, 01 Jul 2024 19:11:24 +0000

I concur with Crazy nut. 3 is nice. I remember when there were NPC fights. So maybe "NPC Gangs". I would suggest maybe a hacking story line too specific for Netguards and one Specific for Hackers. Maybe the reward can be specialty colors for display name and a special equipment to be unlocked for the hardware that can only be achieved through "NPC Gang" wars and storyline wins.
[OSX] The Marshall
Donator

CW Profile

Return to Unofficial CW News