Douche Destiny Wins Again!

"The Kitchen" (As in, if you cant stand the heat, stay out of)

Re: Dark Destiny Wins Again!

Postby Ozy {DD} on Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:13:16 +0000

|OSX|Junny wrote:Dumbasses, I am only bound to the Newbie Forums. I have no responsibilities in the others, Talk to rusty.

Then ask them to remove your "Global Mod" & "Membership: Forum Moderator" to be changed in "n00b Moderator"

Even Dumb, my ass is still brighter then you ... obviously !!
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Douche Destiny Wins Again!

Postby Rusty on Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:08:04 +0000

Just to clarify some rules:
Ozy {DD} wrote:It's amazing that it hasn't been moved already there ... since the tittle only is already a "Personal Attack" !

I deem a personal attack as an attack aimed at a person. DD is not a person IMO, so it is not a personal attack ;)

Lady~Of~{DD}~Lake wrote:Junny your gay get over yourself...........

Junny is a person (and before you argue, he is, and saying he isn't counts as a personal attack :P) and so this sort of comment isn't going to appear any more this thread.

[7s]Ghost Prototype wrote:Aww, no direct insults? I still find it amazing that the dude capitalizes the first letter of EVERY word. Impressive.

Is a good example of how to veil your insults just enough to not get in trouble ;)
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Re: Dark Destiny Wins Again!

Postby Ozy {DD} on Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:50:13 +0000

Rusty wrote:Just to clarify some rules:
Ozy {DD} wrote:It's amazing that it hasn't been moved already there ... since the tittle only is already a "Personal Attack" !

I deem a personal attack as an attack aimed at a person. DD is not a person IMO, so it is not a personal attack ;)

Lady~Of~{DD}~Lake wrote:Junny your gay get over yourself...........

Junny is a person (and before you argue, he is, and saying he isn't counts as a personal attack :P) and so this sort of comment isn't going to appear any more this thread.

I sit corrected !

Then in you same logic, "Junny is Gay" isn't a Personal attack either, since Junny is only a game name not a real person !
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Diseased Violence on Sat, 20 Feb 2010 18:30:49 +0000

Your a dumb **** Ozy, go hang your self.. And that's not a personal attack, its a fact and a suggestion..

And for the forum-police aka rusty, instead of asking if there would be more personal attack why don't you just move the fucking thread? your annoying as hell anyway and you already think you own the whole forum.....
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Sun, 21 Feb 2010 01:48:48 +0000

[OSX]Diseased Violence wrote: instead of asking if there would be more personal attack why don't you just move the fucking thread?

Because if I did people would say I was too authoritarian and say things like I am over-policing the forum and I act like I own them.
Oh, wait...
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby {DD}OminousDarkness on Sun, 21 Feb 2010 03:55:38 +0000

I Want To Thank OSX.
Mostly DV.
DV Took Some Of My EC That Were Not Meant For Him. Done And Over With.
I Called Him An Ass.
But Apologized For It.
Only To Be Called A Pussy.

But Now.
I Won Them Back With Alot More To Spare.
I Beleive That Is Called Karma. :P
So Thank You Again.
{DD}OminousDarkness

CW Profile

Postby Diseased Violence on Sun, 21 Feb 2010 08:01:56 +0000

I still got your ec's you stupid ****.. And its not karma its math...
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Dark Destiny Wins Again!

Postby Ozy {DD} on Sun, 21 Feb 2010 09:10:56 +0000

lol, Danny boy, you're PMSing ??

:lol: zy
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Previous

Return to Anything Goes