Philosophy

Not for the light of heart, this forum is for the serious discussion of World Religion, Politics & Philosophy.
No Personal attacks on members will be tolerated.

Philosophy

Postby Myckaal on Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:12:18 +0000

Alright.

Faith in yourself and you need no higher power. That is my central philosophy. You must first have faith in yourself, before you can truly be able to trust or have faith in anyone or anything else completely. Everyone has varying levels and degrees of faith and belief in themselves. It's just a question of how much. And how much you're willing to give up. Personally, I'm selfish. I have faith in myself before anyone or anything else.
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Philosophy

Postby [OSX]LadyMcFee on Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:42:26 +0000

Alright then...

I believe in an all powerful, omnipresent, omnipotent God. However, He has written a book for every person that has ever lived and will be born and they have no choice, but to follow what is written in that book. Silly people think they have free will and free choices, but in reality they don't. It's all written in their book what they will and what choices they will make. The Bible even says this. For instance in the Lord's prayer it says, 'Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.' It's His will that is done on earth and in heaven. Not your will!! Many people tried running, thinking they had the choice to do so. :lol: What a laugh :!: Jonah ended up in a whale for three days and nights and finally went and did what God told him to do. All because it was written in his book. There was one guy I think it was Methusela that all it says about him was he lived 1000 years then died. That's all that was written in his book. What a sad and boring life he must have had.

Anyways, that's basically my philosophy on life and religion. I do respect people's beliefs, but I may not agree with them. So yeah.... :D
[OSX]LadyMcFee
Donator

CW Profile

Postby KasparHauser on Fri, 04 Feb 2011 11:31:30 +0000

[OSX]LadyMcFee wrote:Alright then...

I believe in an all powerful, omnipresent, omnipotent God. However, He has written a book for every person that has ever lived and will be born and they have no choice, but to follow what is written in that book. Silly people think they have free will and free choices, but in reality they don't. It's all written in their book what they will and what choices they will make. The Bible even says this. For instance in the Lord's prayer it says, 'Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.' It's His will that is done on earth and in heaven. Not your will!! Many people tried running, thinking they had the choice to do so. :lol: What a laugh :!: Jonah ended up in a whale for three days and nights and finally went and did what God told him to do. All because it was written in his book. There was one guy I think it was Methusela that all it says about him was he lived 1000 years then died. That's all that was written in his book. What a sad and boring life he must have had.

Anyways, that's basically my philosophy on life and religion. I do respect people's beliefs, but I may not agree with them. So yeah.... :D

Usually i would say nobody has the right to judge anyone's faith but seriously, are you fucking kidding me?¿?
You actually believe Jonah lived in a wale and that Methuselah lived 1000 years (969 years is what the bible says but that might aswell be a roundoff error)?
Are you out of your mind?

I'm afraid i had to write it this way, it was written in my book like this.
KasparHauser
Donator

CW Profile

Postby born2hack on Fri, 04 Feb 2011 13:49:00 +0000

KasparHauser wrote:it was written in my book like this.

Hats off.

@LadyMcFee, Your god has got a lot of free time writing so many books.
This game deserves a better class of Net Guards...I'm gonna give it to 'em.
born2hack
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [7s] Foamy Squirrel on Sat, 06 Aug 2011 20:29:26 +0000

God like Dr. Who and all of our wonderful television..he's got us on DVR.
[7s] Foamy Squirrel
Donator

CW Profile

Return to Politics / Religion / Philosophy