Logout button crashes

If you think you've found a bug, post it here.

Logout button crashes

Postby valtam on Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:51:25 +0000

{DD}OminousDarkness wrote:Getting This Error Every Once In A While Now.
Invalid logout link.

Making a new topic on this seeing that the other one is zerged with chat link complaints instead of the logout button error, despite the misguiding topic name.
The old, now not working logout button is still present at some places. The page that pops up when you try to navigate to a page when your login session is timed out, still has the old non-working link atleast. I've had http://www.cyber-wars.com/intro.php bookmarked to get here for ages upon ages. It used to log me right in, but doesn't work now, I just haven't bothered changing it. Going there when logged out randomly gives me either the "Invalid login (E1). Log back in" message, which has the new mostly working logout link, or the old Session has timed out message, which has the old never working link. I have no idea how else to describe where I find the error, seeing that the actual page displaying the links doesn't have a unique URL or anything else to distinguish it.

The new logout link also seems to crash in the same fashion occasionally aswell, for no apparent reason as far as I can see atleast. Produces the same "Invalid logout link" error as the old one.
valtam

CW Profile

Re: Logout button crashes

Postby Andi on Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:07:49 +0000

This happens when you're not using the logout link from the LAST page you loaded.
Andi
Admin

CW Profile

Postby PaPPy on Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:16:04 +0000

so maybe write a value into a session variable. and put that value into every logout link?
instead of making a new one for each page?
PaPPy

CW Profile

Postby Andi on Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:23:19 +0000

it was on session, but was generated every page. now it's static for an entire session.
fixed
Andi
Admin

CW Profile

Return to Bug Reports