Not working gang pages

If you think you've found a bug, post it here.

Not working gang pages

Postby Confuzzed on Sat, 13 Feb 2010 08:19:26 +0000

Since i has having such a hard time getting seriously bad looking pages into place i thought i would try all the boxes that are provided for once. And i now have an image to show you about what works and what doesnt

The top Box, it reads (This is the page everyone can see) well that one works fine)

The 2nd box, it reads (This SHOULD been seen when you apply to a gang) - Well that one does not work at all, i have tried it serveral times and it would be great if you could get it to work

The 3rd & middle box, it read (This is the the message you get when you join the gang, however it does not work if you accept an invite) well that one is being discussed in suggestions via another topic
http://www.cyber-wars.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2733 <---- so that you dont have to look for it

The 4th box, it reads (This SHOULD be seen IF you are rejected from joining a gang AFTER you have applied) -This does not work

The final box, reads (This is the main gang page) well that one works fine

It really would be great if you could look into these matters, i mean gangs are costing an arm and a leg at the moment so it would be great if you could at least allow us the full functionality that is on offer
Confuzzed
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Not working gang pages

Postby Rusty on Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:30:02 +0000

Yea, I heard recently that the 4th worked too.
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Re: Not working gang pages

Postby Confuzzed on Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:30:57 +0000

well there is still the matter of the other 2 then...
Confuzzed
Donator

CW Profile

Return to Bug Reports