Market bug and small layout bug

If you think you've found a bug, post it here.

Market bug and small layout bug

Postby [7s] nemovc on Thu, 24 Dec 2009 04:55:26 +0000

Not sure if this has been mentioned, I did a quick search but couldn't find anything. The average market price doesn't seem to be listed in firefox. I didn't notice this until I got onto a different computer and sold some ecs in IE 7.

Speaking of IE7, the layout on the job description page is a little... odd... there is a massive space between "Probability of succeding" and the percentage. I'm not sure if its always been like that but I don't think so becaues I've seen that page a lot (oh god so many times) and its never jumped out at me before.

YAY FOR SHITTY BROWSERS!

(I'm installing firefox on this machine anyway so I will check if the first error still exists with vanilla whichever version of ff is current or if i just have some sort of "special" addon on my main pc)

-------EDIT------
The market doesn't list the price in ff anyway... so methinks you should do some compatibility checks? Luckily, it lists the cost of the fee.

Comparing them side by side, one or the other has problems with column alignments... All of the city is fucked too. In FF everything is left aligned under district heading, but in IE it is centered. This is also the problem on the jobs page i mentioned earlier.
[7s] nemovc
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Market bug and small layout bug

Postby Rusty on Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:25:15 +0000

Haven't seen half these bugs you are talking about. Using FF and can see the market listing fine, never looked at the city in IE and the jobs page looks centred to me...
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby [7s] nemovc on Mon, 28 Dec 2009 03:48:28 +0000

kay well next time i'm on that machine i will take screenshots...
[7s] nemovc
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Phildo on Mon, 04 Jan 2010 23:34:59 +0000

You may want to update your Firefox to a more current version if you have an older version.
You may also want to update java on your machine.

That could help.
Phildo

CW Profile

Postby Fl@c1dB3rn on Wed, 06 Jan 2010 19:06:14 +0000

Average prices aren't showing in Firefox 3.5.7.
A quick check of the error console shows "average_price is not defined".
Hope this helps.
Fl@c1dB3rn
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Wed, 06 Jan 2010 21:33:00 +0000

I'm using 3.6b5 and its all working ok. Maybe you should think about getting the beta? http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html
Also try running FF in safe mode to see if it is an extension problem.
Any others using the same version having this problem?
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Return to Bug Reports