Message For Coder

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

Re: Message For Coder

Postby Maria... on Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:29:35 +0000

Holy fucking shit, you used the "I'm a woman, you're just doing this because I am".

I was here when Energy Store was implemented, IT IS MEANT TO RESTORE AT HALF RATE. That's the reason it isn't part of the energy bar.
Maria...
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:35:23 +0000

[EPIC] Silently Idle wrote:Maria... = Marky?
Hi Mark

Tranexx wrote:Though I have evidence to support both Hat and Tranexx are incorrect. I'm not going to continue.
This topic my be closed.

Either way I have made a statement. I was willing to discuss this with you like civilized educated adults. Because your childish natures can't allow you to do such a thing. I am requesting this topic be closed. You are insulting and ignorant. You believe that you are always correct whenever someones thoughts deviate from your own. You cannot except the possibility there are people out there, especially women, who are independent free thinkers who have ideas in the best interests of an entire community.

I refuse to argue with you, as you can't do so peacefully. You resort immediately to pathetic name calling, and derivative overexploitation of your own fallacies, both logical and rhetorical. I award you no cookie.

Arguing online is like the Special Olympics... even if you win, you are still retarded.

I've seen him listen to many other people, where do you get the bases for your argument that he is an ignorant sexist know-it-all? Also I don't know if you notice this, but you are refusing to show your evidence and resorting to name calling. Maybe if you would provide the evidence that prove them other-wise other than your own belief on how it should be, they would be more inclined to listen?

Right now, the amount of base you have provided is equal to this: "When I try to bribe out of jail, it doesn't work all the time and I lose money if I fail, wtf this is a bug why should I lose money if the guard won't accept my money to let me out" (For the record folks, I don't actually think that, I was just trying to find something retarded to say that would equal Idle)
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby Tranexx on Thu, 10 Mar 2011 22:43:34 +0000

[EPIC] Silently Idle wrote:Either way I have made a statement. I was willing to discuss this with you like civilized educated adults.

You have proven yourself to be anything but educated.

[EPIC] Silently Idle wrote:You are insulting and ignorant.

Insulting? Yes. Ignorant? Maybe, but nowhere near the level you are. Really, the way the energy store works is BASIC KNOWLEDGE. You have proven yourself to be incredibly ignorant, and violently stupid.

[EPIC] Silently Idle wrote:You believe that you are always correct whenever someones thoughts deviate from your own.

No, I believe I'm correct when I am correct. When I'm wrong, I don't vaguely mention that I have evidence to the contrary, then refuse to produce it. I admit I was wrong, and I learn from the experience.

[EPIC] Silently Idle wrote:You cannot except the possibility there are people out there, especially women

Oh, you poor persecuted minority, you. Did it ever occur to you that the reason I'm so hostile towards you is because you're a fucking dunce, rather than a girl?

[EPIC] Silently Idle wrote:who are independent free thinkers

I... I don't even know what to make of this. Are you trolling, or are you REALLY this dense?

[EPIC] Silently Idle wrote:who have ideas in the best interests of an entire community.

"Fixing" something that isn't broken, and is in fact working EXACTLY AS INTENDED, isn't in the best interest of the community.

tl;dr: You're dumb. Go be dumb somewhere else. In case you haven't noticed, nobody here likes you. Why are you still here? Go away.

Oh, and...
Tranexx

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] Snags Almighty on Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:04:20 +0000

[EPIC] Silently Idle wrote:
Either way I have made a statement. I was willing to discuss this with you like civilized educated adults.

You're not an adult and though you may be educated to a high-school grade it does not make you right.

[EPIC] Silently Idle wrote: Because your childish natures can't allow you to do such a thing. I am requesting this topic be closed. You are insulting and ignorant.

"Baw, they're being mean, I don't want this topic anymore." Though they are insulting, they're not acting as ignorant as you are.

[EPIC] Silently Idle wrote: You believe that you are always correct whenever someones thoughts deviate from your own. You cannot except the possibility there are people out there, especially women, who are independent free thinkers who have ideas in the best interests of an entire community.

I'm a woman, you are a girl. Oh, and I'm on their side. Because you're wrong. The energy storage is only meant to work at a portion of actual energy regeneration. Hence why non-donators only get 1 energy into storage each time when they're running over. Donators get all 100% of base energy regen into storage.

Oh, and they DO listen to me, when I have a good idea. So that is another point proved wrong.

[EPIC] Silently Idle wrote:I refuse to argue with you, as you can't do so peacefully. You resort immediately to pathetic name calling, and derivative overexploitation of your own fallacies, both logical and rhetorical. I award you no cookie.

Too late, you already argued with them. Maybe they were OTT but what you said was still wrong. Listen to the older players who have been around since the first owner when they say it's MEANT to be that way and it is not a bug. WE know. YOU'RE guessing.

Plus, Hat is always right.
Last edited by [OSX] Snags Almighty on Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:22:07 +0000, edited 1 time in total.
If Jesus had Twitter: Just got nailed in Jerusalem, LOL.

[OSX] Snags Almighty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Andi on Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:53:35 +0000

It's the way it's meant to be. Period.
Andi
Admin

CW Profile

Postby Insane |GATE| Dwarf on Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:54:25 +0000

Owned.
Insane |GATE| Dwarf
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Sat, 12 Mar 2011 03:31:19 +0000

Insanely EPiC Dwarf wrote:Owned.

I <3ed this
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Sat, 12 Mar 2011 05:14:22 +0000

Silent is so OWNED and whipped by snaggles.
Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Postby [EPCI] Silently Idle on Mon, 14 Mar 2011 05:59:57 +0000

It was more Andi's message there actually.

Now I have to convince myself that having more than a maximum value is possible.
I can drink water from atop a counter that has overflown from a glass to gain my subsistence.
[EPCI] Silently Idle
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [EPIC] Trinexx on Mon, 14 Mar 2011 07:04:10 +0000

[EPIC] Silently Idle wrote:Now I have to convince myself that having more than a maximum value is possible.
I can drink water from atop a counter that has overflown from a glass to gain my subsistence.

[EPIC] Trinexx

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:25:49 +0000

[EPIC] Silently Idle wrote:It was more Andi's message there actually.

Now I have to convince myself that having more than a maximum value is possible.

I have been around since the BEGINNING days of just right after the Hawaiians and trust me the energy bar is there on purpose. Why such a inexperienced person such as you are telling people who have played for 5+ years that they are wrong. We have been around since the original OWNER. They/we know what we/they are talking about. What else do you want. You think one way. But we know the real reason why its there. The reason has never changed.
Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Previous

Return to Suggestions