Teams and the two party system

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

Re: Teams and the two party system

Postby I Am K88 on Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:01:23 +0000

Huh and because i am tired of fighting with you morons i now officialy leave this post on this. If you were then that means you are just like a republican. the party of no. and like this most people that oppose this are hackers. enough said.
I Am K88

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:09:40 +0000

"Loooool" .... you actually use this in your statement and you cal anyone else a moron. Amazing.

Well from the replies, I can see than few of you actually read the idea. I could argue it more, but debating with idiots on the internet isn't my job.

I think what K was trying to point out is that there a great many IDs already that have been made and discarded simply because a returning player saw he was a netguard and remembered the old way. Which makes sense. Seeing as everyone else jumped into the old routine, too. This idea isn't about whether or not the loudmouthed fags win or the beaten dogs do. Of course, those with nothing intelligent to contribute alway resort to insult. It's all they have. I don't begrudge them, but I do ignore them. They just don't know any better.

Now ... back to ignoring those fearful of change and the possibility of having to work for your rank ....

I suggested splitting it along the team lines that are already there. There's already a pretty well defined set of groups there ...

White hat Hackers would be, essentially, the actual 'good guys', Give them a bonus that reflects that, like more Hacking Skill
White Hat netties would have a firewall bonus
Black Hat hackers would have more energy
Black hat netties would have more iq

If you're a black hat netguard, kills would count against any white hat hacker and any netguard. White hat netties would get team kills from anyone not a White hat Netguard. The same way for black and white hat hackers.
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:11:13 +0000

I Am K88 wrote:Huh and because i am tired of fighting with you morons i now officialy leave this post on this. If you were then that means you are just like a republican. the party of no. and like this most people that oppose this are hackers. enough said.

lol, American point of view of life ... makes me lool each time ...

Change the game by inventing new things to do ... then come back with a clear idea, post it like Junny did for his Job, then you'll might get some positive response ..
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:26:27 +0000

American point of view? What is that exactly? I'm sure the answer will be just another insult, seeing as you've got nothing else. Ever notice how those who have nothing to offer or contribute always resort to insult rather than show their lack of comprehension?
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Diseased Violence on Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:27:37 +0000

Is this part of the game broken?

Pre-reset I was a NG, tho I killed a lot and still had fun, didn't complain and we didn't get the 70 ec's if we we're in top 5. You guys do get 70 ec's for being in top 5 now, so stop whining have fun and don't try fixing something that's not broken.
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:29:16 +0000

[OSX] Booster Terrik wrote: Of course, those with nothing intelligent to contribute alway resort to insult.

[OSX] Booster Terrik - 18:21:30
The smell of **** was making me ill.....
[OSX] Booster Terrik - 18:21:16
Did the bitch leave?

As usual in Chat .. Myck you'll never change, so stop trying to look as a good guy !
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:45:57 +0000

Oz. You are a bitch. It's no secret. You have no life off of CW. We get it. You paid for your spot you want to keep it. Why do you just keep posting insults? Don't you have anything to contribute that doesn't involve you talking shit like a bitch? Can you resist the urge? Or will you just keep being a bitch?

-- Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:49:48 +0000 --

Ozy {DD} - 13:47:59
Maybe we can ask Aoen to switch all hackers to netguard and vice-versa ... so netGuards can win once again ..

And that just shows that you totally missed the point of the convo. But that's to be expected from you, I guess
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Diseased Violence on Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:56:37 +0000

It may be known that I'm not Ozy's biggest fan, tho at this point I have to be on his side. After reset you just became more and more bitchy Myck, it seems like you're trying to take Anni's spot aka "the attention whore".

[OSX] Eric Cartman wrote:You have no life off of CW.

[OSX] Eric Cartman wrote:Why do you just keep posting insults?

[OSX] Eric Cartman wrote:Don't you have anything to contribute that doesn't involve you talking shit like a bitch? Can you resist the urge? Or will you just keep being a bitch?

Things not going your way Myck?

------

2cents; IF things should be changed, why change the whole shit...why don't try something like basing the points on the average of those with 100+ kills.
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:59:56 +0000

woin woin ... Myck ... you hurt my feelings ... Does that mean you no like me no more ... :cry:

HAHA, it's a game Myck, don't take it that seriously, for sure I don't !!
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby ShockRide on Sun, 18 Jul 2010 23:32:49 +0000

Geeeze Louise.... Last week was fun. Yeah; the Hackers came, saw, and kicked ass, but this was the most fun that I have had on this game in a long time.

And Really... The Net Guards made a good effort. I had to work hard to make sure the Hackers won.

Quit whining and trying to ruin the fun.
ShockRide
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Legendary Hat on Mon, 19 Jul 2010 03:38:51 +0000

Came saw and kicked ass? Lol... I didn't realize winning by 200 was an ass kicking but okkkaaaay ;)
Legendary Hat
Staff

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:25:47 +0000

it was a really tinny ass :D
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [1]MCK on Mon, 19 Jul 2010 13:50:56 +0000

Why dont we remove the hackers/netguards and have the battle between gangs. The gang who kills the most players in the week gets the ECs, preferably more than 10ECs to get players interested. Points are only obtained when you hack a player in another gang, meaning that only active players are hacked and inactives are less likely to benefit.

This would gangs more important as well, and people who have to think about their gang set up. You could have a small gang with less that 20 players, which means that you have more people to hack, but you have to spend more energy to do that. Or, you could have more members but less people to hack per hour.
[1]MCK
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [OSX]Dragon NUMB on Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:14:43 +0000

ya i thinkMckiller idea is also good this will benefit more online players.
I’m the person your mother warned you about.
[OSX]Dragon NUMB

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:43:15 +0000

{DD}MCKiller wrote:Why dont we remove the hackers/netguards and have the battle between gangs. The gang who kills the most players in the week gets the ECs, preferably more than 10ECs to get players interested. Points are only obtained when you hack a player in another gang, meaning that only active players are hacked and inactives are less likely to benefit.

This would gangs more important as well, and people who have to think about their gang set up. You could have a small gang with less that 20 players, which means that you have more people to hack, but you have to spend more energy to do that. Or, you could have more members but less people to hack per hour.

uhhh this is like how the OLD SYSTEM USED TO BE. wars where fought between gangs feircely and were fought for pride adn bragging rights. No rewards just bragging rights a gang war was not used just for that little stat boost it was for pride and bragging rights soley. This was when if you where a spie you where a complete outcast. Why i have been trying to suggest them removing the stupid stat boost upgrades for a long time. -.-' the old system was better.
Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions