Gang war limitations

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

Gang war limitations

Postby [EPCI]Gatekeeper on Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:05:03 +0000

I have an idea that I am sure a lot of players in this game will give complete backing. In OCW every gang that was active found themselves locked in wars with inactive gangs and it took away from the whole gang war mentality this game once had. Players once would stay up all night in order to get those few extra kills and winning the war meant something to both gangs involved. Now we don't really have inactive gangs yet, but we do have the good old "Huggle wars" happening where one gang is allowed to win and the other gets the next chance. I feel there is one way this could be fixed.

Make it so no gang wars can not exceed 3 consecutive wars with the same gang. 3 is plenty, if a gang wants revenge after losing a war then they can try to get it, and if they succeed putting the two gangs @ a 1-1 tie the 3rd war would serve as a rubber match.

If anyone has anything constructive to add to this please feel free to add.
[EPCI]Gatekeeper

CW Profile

Re: Gang war limitations

Postby Toast on Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:11:09 +0000

I think a 3 consecutive war limit would be extremely constricting. I'd understand 5, but 3's on the low end. Nothing says endurance and dedication like a longer chain of consecutive wars.
Toast

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:16:03 +0000

I agree with Toast, a challenge of endurance and dedication ... of 30 consecutive wars would be nice ...

Oh wait, that's what we are already doing :lol:
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:59:06 +0000

No, Oz ... you're the one in the sad little hugglewar with BAD. Which, to be blunt, is something I think is gonna lead more to the farming of both gangs as lightweight pussies than to either one gaining an advantage from it. I like the idea of 3, but 5 would be fine for me, as well.

Mix this with the idea Wes and I were tossing about ( http://www.cyber-wars.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2684 ), and the war scenarios would surely shift

-- Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:59:39 +0000 --

Oh ... and I like this idea, in case you missed that part
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby {DD}Rogue on Tue, 23 Feb 2010 20:34:22 +0000

Honestly Myckaal,

Why do you care what we're doing? We choose to swap wars. You may not agree with it, but we don't agree with lots of things people do in this game. We don't complain about everytime there's something we don't like, so why do you? We don't care if you sit there and kill us, waste your energy. Could you just let us do our own thing? Probably not, but whatevvvvvvvvvvvver.
:roll:
{DD}Rogue
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Tue, 23 Feb 2010 23:08:09 +0000

This topic is about a gang war limits suggestion, not gang politics. Please keep DD/BAD vs OSX banter to the General forum
Now the forum police is over:
I love it! We really do need more varied gang wars, and soon little gangs will start up that will be farmed, so this gives them some time to escape. Nominates for top suggestion!
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Return to Suggestions