A couple jailbust ideas I didn't want to post idividually...

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

A couple jailbust ideas I didn't want to post idividually...

Postby Myckaal on Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:16:54 +0000

Here's a couple that'll never get approved, but I'll toss them out, just to see what you think ....

* Make busting cost something to do (for example: webs, .5 intent, 2 energy, 100 CDs, etc.).

* Create a percentage formula for busting that improves. Like the more busts you've successfully done, you get a +1% to your base percentage to bust someone.
- Make the base something like IQ + hacking skill / 30

- Adjust the base by which reason they're in jail . . . :
- - - - - hacking LynJay's PC or the cyberBank .... -2%
- - - - - hacking the Central Intelligence Agency or the Federal Bureau of Investigation .... -5%
- - - - - White House or the Department of Treasury .... -10%
Last edited by Myckaal on Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:42:11 +0000, edited 3 times in total.
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Re: A couple jailbust ideas I didn't want to post idividually...

Postby Ultrakiller on Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:31:31 +0000

I like the cost and the need of skills but the fact that hacking decreases your chances of busting/get busted out I don't like it since you waste most of the time energ and resources to hack and the time of prison is painful enough
Ultrakiller
Donator

CW Profile

Re: A couple jailbust ideas I didn't want to post idividually...

Postby Rusty on Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:32:24 +0000

[OSX] Myckaal wrote:* Make busting cost something to do (for example: webs, .5 intent, 2 energy, 100 CDs, etc.).

Only if there is a bonus for actually busting them, which I assume defeats the point of your idea. If there wasn't a bonus, no one would bust others out and CW would be really boring.

[OSX] Myckaal wrote:* Create a percentage formula for busting that improves. Like the more busts you've successfully done, you get a +1% to your base percentage to bust someone.
- Make the base something like IQ + hacking skill / 30

- Adjust the base by which reason they're in jail . . . :
- - - - - hacking LynJay's PC or the cyberBank .... -2%
- - - - - hacking the Central Intelligence Agency or the Federal Bureau of Investigation .... -5%
- - - - - White House or the Department of Treasury .... -10%

Not a bad idea, but its not exactly a priority update. One for the drawing board IMO :)
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Return to Suggestions