Private Transfer

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

Re: Private Transfer

Postby Confuzzed on Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:01:43 +0000

ten wrote:How long can you wait for your transaction to be completed?

:lol: :lol: Maybe it is time to get MORE staff in place then :lol: :lol: oh prehaps just get staff that do things more frequently, you know the type that are hands on and mix with ur regular folk. Would make a change from the advisory "better than you" type
Confuzzed
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Private Transfer

Postby |DbD| Da-Phreak on Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:11:21 +0000

ten wrote:
|DbD| Da-Phreak wrote:The really bad system I thought of was any P2P transfer had to be approved by an Admin or Staff. So say I wanted to transfer 10 EC's for someones 1,000 CD. Boths sides would have to agree to it and when they do that a confirmation goes to Admin or Staff to approve/disapprove it. Maybe it would make it easier to track down a multi?

How long can you wait for your transaction to be completed?

Hadn't really thought of that, I have no idea how many P2P requests there could be in one day. Probably have it so after 12 hours, if it hasn't been approved or disapproved, it means too many requests are going in and automatically disapprove. If it comes to an automatic disapproval, players get the fee they paid for a transfer, back, and they can try again.

This part is totally irrelevant: But it could be setup like the market. If you want a transfer done in 2 hours, it will cost you some fees, and it will cost less for the fee as the time you want it to take is higher, to get the transfer approved. So like wanting a 2 hour transfer would cost a 50,000 CD Fee. But something like wanting to take longer like 8 hours would be lets say 10,000 CD.
|DbD| Da-Phreak
Donator

CW Profile

Previous

Return to Suggestions