Gang war Reward payouts (optional)

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

Gang war Reward payouts (optional)

Postby Player Unknown on Sat, 30 Jan 2010 20:44:20 +0000

I was thinking. The reward system for gang wars is decent. Seeing the stats are ok and the other talks of money being a reward too is great. But then i thought, well what if people don't participate in the gang war? In DD we have a system where we donate ECs or Money to the gang to compensate for not helping out in gang wars. But thats not all to fair either i mean not everyone likes to war. So i was thinking of a compromise. Make the rewards optional for the gang members as in if they get a kill in the war they can get the reward. If they don't get any kills then they don't get the reward. I just think this would be a fairly good addition.

~Smuggs
Player Unknown
Admin

CW Profile

Re: Gang war Reward payouts (optional)

Postby Rusty on Sat, 30 Jan 2010 22:03:10 +0000

Kick the lazy people out of your gang.
There are times when, for all the effort of the member of the gang, a couple are too active and take all the kills in the first 5 seconds of every hour. Seeing as all wars these days are active, this happens quite often, so why punish the newbs (who sometimes can't kill any of the opposing gang) or those who for no fault of their own are not active enough?
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Re: Gang war Reward payouts (optional)

Postby Player Unknown on Sat, 30 Jan 2010 22:11:01 +0000

I forgot to mention the most important part. A check box in the permission menu that gives rewards to the member or not.
Player Unknown
Admin

CW Profile

Return to Suggestions